Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any excuse to show off that fat arse of hers. God her vanity is bleeping sickening. I’ve never known anyone so average to love themselves so much
3EAC59B9-C2A6-4C7E-942B-06957FCEDD95.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Why? Why, why, why does she lift her top up to flash her arse when she does stories like this? No one wants to see it?! She’s such an embarrassment 🙈🙈

Any excuse to show off that fat arse of hers. God her vanity is bleeping sickening. I’ve never known anyone so average to love themselves so much
View attachment 758696
Hahaha I love how we got the same screen shot 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh so she is going to the zoo then! Well I hope she's not going to the same one I'm going to today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Asda Haul - She saw what was written on here about buying Woody sale items for as cheap as possible so went back yesterday to pick up some full price items. That's why it took her days to show us what she picked up.

Zoo - She saw what was written on here about not taking him to the zoo so they've planned a last minute dash there today. It's 9am and she still fannying about aff linking and it's a 2 hour drive to Blackpool Zoo. Wouldn't you set off at 8am to get there for it opening?

Reactions: 36
Beggy answering many things tattle pointed out, on her "question box" I see 👀👀
Never known anyone so average yet so full of themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh so she is going to the zoo then! Well I hope she's not going to the same one I'm going to today 🙄
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with ‘accidentally’ pushing her into one of the large animal enclosures 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Spat my tea out when she turned and pulled the sweatshirt up. She can’t help herself. Is she doing it to be funny? I can’t work it out

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wouldn't go to the zoo hunnipot, one look at your inbred family and none of you would be leaving there....

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Shot themselves in the foot with that Skinny bars comment. No one, literally no one would be stupid enough to talk about getting a 5 figure sum in a shop, (also who is crass enough to talk to anyone about your salary outside of close family). So that makes me think Steve or becky have been on as mr muscle knowing they are about to do an ad for a skinny bar, which probably pays £200 at very most. But if they plant the seed now they think we’re stupid enough to fall for it. Sorry Mr Muscle, gotta be fast to keep up with the tattle trolls. Your income is dodgy, we know it, you know it, and you can bet the taxman won’t be long in picking up on it too 😘
So a typical Skinny bar is around a quid for 5. If she's getting 1.0% of the increased sales (which is a lot) then to generate a five figure sum they'd need to increase sales by 1 million packs. Her average interaction is something like 1,000 views per post and not every one of them followers will rush out and buy. if 20% buy them that's 200 packs or precisely £2 on commission.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This pair have to be the most hated couple in Yorkshire 😂
Imagine going to the trouble of making up a profile just to make us think she’s getting a 5 figure sum for something. Absolute weapons they are. Childish, selfish, shameless, classless twats. The embarrassment I have for them is off the scale.
I wonder what the company would think, especially if they were pre warned about Beggy and Steve's behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with ‘accidentally’ pushing her into one of the large animal enclosures 👀
What have the animals done to deserve that idiot? I've got visions of the gorilla's looking back at the Hobson clan and saying to the baby gorilla's, and they say they are supposed to have evolved

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just duck off with the aff links you greedy, scrounging cow, if this is meant to be woodys birthday treat as let’s face it his actual birthday looked tit, get your fat arse off your phone, stop eyeing yourself up and give you kids some attention for a day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So she did wait for Alfie to take woody to the zoo, that’s what I’m taking from it. He got the same old farm for his birthday but had to wait for golden boy Alfie so he could go where he actually wanted to.

So she did wait for Alfie to take woody to the zoo, that’s what I’m taking from it. He got the same old farm for his birthday but had to wait for golden boy Alfie so he could go where he actually wanted to.
No doubt they'll do the usual, two hours there max and then home or out for junk food dinner

Go to the zoo. Take a pic in the rain and complain how unprepared you’ve been. And leave.
Typical day out for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mr Mucsles Steve "likes to lift heavy stuff". Like his Mrs 🤣🤣🤣.

I just love that he thinks he's muscley and she thinks she's sexy 🤣. It actually blows my mind 🤯. No wonder Alfie thinks there are chicken dogs 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.