Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t hear her going on about woody’s birthday 2 days before did we? Oh sorry, ‘2 day’ before 🙄 baffles me that she doesn’t double check all her spelling, grammar & punctuation before she posts. This is apparently her job!
For someone who doesn’t wear make up, she seems to be wearing a lot of make up because she likes make up so that’s why she wears make up but then pretends not to wear make up.

Make it make SENSSSSE ReBegster! It hurts my head. 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is woody still in his pyjamas at lunchtime on a Tuesday?? Or is that supposed to be an outside outfit?

Look at her bio 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Such a big bad babe boss 😂 have you seen her bio on her Instagram? Running her own 5 figure business apparently 🤥🤥🤥🤥 sad witch

I have no idea how to report her, but she is absolutely vile. Inside and out.
What the duck is that. I am cringing worse than when I see Beggys insta

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if we could convince Rebecca to watch the BBC documentary about MLM’s that NuSkin features in sooooo heavily 🤪😂🤪
just tell her - she reads here! Oi Beggy go on Iplayer and watch the documentary about how tit the company you work (not YOUR business) for actually is and stop conning vulnerable people with the pointless face vibrator. Cheers, Hunnipot 🖕🏻
And stop begging about for your birthday…surely there must be a few shreds of self respect left!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I HATE when MLM workers refer to themselves as entrepreneur's, boils my blood. They are not running their own business, they are working for someone at the top who earns the big big bucks just like every other multi level company. Only difference is, they rub it in everyone's face like it's something that makes them stand out and be different. On a rant today and looking at that Steph's page has enraged me even more, what a cockwomble

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Her plates knock me sick, they belong in the bin with her kitchen floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes mocking your children when they need you for emotional support risks them growing up without knowing how to form secure attachments in relationships.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Speaking of hearty meals, I’m still reading old threads & currently on thread 13 and came across this corker of a meal! This is apparently a chicken casserole 🤣🤣🤣 where’s the gravy? That meal is as dry as a bone 🤮
Looks like something my dog sicked up 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sometimes I think she’s a total parody and trolling is. How can she get everything so wrong! She’s such a basic witch

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean is this for real??
Honest to god I didn’t think I’m a great cook but call me nigella!!!!

So Steve’s home again cleaning his car, does he not work? He’d piss me right off always under my feet!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even my school toilets had nicer floors than those things lol
I can picture her walking out of the downstairs toilet , bog roll stuck to her dirty manky slipper on that sticky disgusting floor 🤢
Does anyone know how you go about reporting her ? I've no clue but she really, REALLY should not be working with children. Shes a sociopath. I don't have a bleeping clue how anyone can take the piss out of their kids and post it publicly online for thousands of people to see.
If she's employed by her local council it would be the education department or the school directly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's really trying to push the country girl image in that reel 🤣🤭 not working hunnipot, all we see is a cheap slapper, in a cheap jumper, in photo from ages ago? 🧐

I wonder who she's copied showing the breakfast and the laptop 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Woody wearing his PJs under that coat to go ‘exploring’?!
This seems to be a new ridiculous trend amongst the idiot “influencer” mum’s - I’ve heard it being called a “pyjama walk” - where you get your kids ready for bed/into jammies…. And then proceed to take them out of the house on a random walk….. what the point is, I have absolutely no bleeping idea.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Surely the magic of PJs is getting into a warm, cosy pair after getting home from a cold, wet walk?

She’s as thick as tit.

Reactions: 21
This seems to be a new ridiculous trend amongst the idiot “influencer” mum’s - I’ve heard it being called a “pyjama walk” - where you get your kids ready for bed/into jammies…. And then proceed to take them out of the house on a random walk….. what the point is, I have absolutely no bleeping idea.
Dumb bastards would follow each other off the edge off a cliff 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.