Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking through Google after someone posted about the company reviews.

Found this little piece of information on a few different reports.
So seeing as rebecca reads here daily- please answer this.....
Why would a company accused of 'operating like a pyramid scheme' willingly pay so much money if the findings were untrue 🤔💭🤔💭🤔

Maybe they were just trolls hmm.
I wonder if we could convince Rebecca to watch the BBC documentary about MLM’s that NuSkin features in sooooo heavily 🤪😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is this Steph? She looks like another minky wannabe influencer. What's her insta page?

Reactions: 4
Is there a thread for Lumi Spa Steph? If not she needs one. Once again taking the mick out of her toddler crying. I get it, we all get frustrated with our kids, but why would you take the piss out of her and put it on social media? If she does this to her own child, imagine how she treats the poor children she teaches?
Does anyone know how you go about reporting her ? I've no clue but she really, REALLY should not be working with children. Shes a sociopath. I don't have a bleeping clue how anyone can take the piss out of their kids and post it publicly online for thousands of people to see.

Reactions: 18
What the hell was the point in that reel. Absolute tit, way too much time on your hands there beggy

Reactions: 13
Who is this Steph? She looks like another minky wannabe influencer. What's her insta page?
Look at her bio 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I think the Tattle rule is that they have to have 10,000 followers or more. Or have I made that up? 🤷‍♀️ The big bad boss babe doesn’t even have 7000 yet!
Such a big bad babe boss 😂 have you seen her bio on her Instagram? Running her own 5 figure business apparently 🤥🤥🤥🤥 sad witch

Does anyone know how you go about reporting her ? I've no clue but she really, REALLY should not be working with children. Shes a sociopath. I don't have a bleeping clue how anyone can take the piss out of their kids and post it publicly online for thousands of people to see.
I have no idea how to report her, but she is absolutely vile. Inside and out.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look at her bio 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
5 figure business 😂😂😂 so she earns £100.00 pound a year? Shes a bleeping bleep. I think I might dislike her more than beggy. Shes the sort to post complete cat fish photos and poses like a knobhead when she knows full well she looks like a bleeping flipflop in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 30
5 figure business 😂😂😂 so she earns £100.00 pound a year? Shes a bleeping bleep. I think I might dislike her more than beggy. Shes the sort to post complete cat fish photos and poses like a knobhead when she knows full well she looks like a bleeping flipflop in real life
I’m not being funny but I make 5 figures a year in my ‘normal’ job, anyone who earns over £10k a year does, hardly aspirational is it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Look at her bio 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Such a big bad babe boss 😂 have you seen her bio on her Instagram? Running her own 5 figure business apparently 🤥🤥🤥🤥 sad witch

I have no idea how to report her, but she is absolutely vile. Inside and out.
I was howling at her Bio the other day, honestly how can she not be so embarrassed, beyond cringe!!!

• Haha
Is there a thread for Lumi Spa Steph? If not she needs one. Once again taking the mick out of her toddler crying. I get it, we all get frustrated with our kids, but why would you take the piss out of her and put it on social media? If she does this to her own child, imagine how she treats the poor children she teaches?
Nooo! Don't make her a thread, it's what she is craving!! She wants to be up with the other insta huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
tit should I put my insta bio to "just a boss babe earning a five figure salary with my 9-5" 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg guys, that reel was ortumnal and the start of the ortumanl content and feeli g cosy and content and stuff. I can't believe you hunipots didn't get it. It's ortumnul vibes huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wish I knew which authority she worked for as I'd be reporting her, horrible witch.

If she taught my kids I'd be moving schools and very vocal about why. Not a maternal bone in her body and just like beggy has a very misplaced sense of importance and attractiveness, she's vile.

Reactions: 17
Don’t rise to it. She WANTS a tattle thread. Don’t give her the airtime.

Reactions: 23
Didn’t hear her going on about woody’s birthday 2 days before did we? Oh sorry, ‘2 day’ before 🙄 baffles me that she doesn’t double check all her spelling, grammar & punctuation before she posts. This is apparently her job!
It's really nice she's so excited about turning 45 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Didn’t hear her going on about woody’s birthday 2 days before did we? Oh sorry, ‘2 day’ before 🙄 baffles me that she doesn’t double check all her spelling, grammar & punctuation before she posts. This is apparently her job!
She letting the businesses know so still time to post her a gift. She is always hinting and begging for freebies

The type of parent that ends up raising a bully. Totally normalising nasty behaviour , if you mock your children constantly like that, she will start to do the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.