Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story, them dresses do nothing for her body shape at all 😩 you could see the shape of her belly through the dress. Surely her mum or Steve should say something

Reactions: 13
What the duck is this. She needs to start dressing for her size Jesus Christ. How can she think this looks good?
I’m a size 8 and even I can get a bit self conscious with my belly if I wear that sort of dress! She looks dreadful

Reactions: 7
Ok so have to comment on that new video. 6 affordable summer dresses.the first dress I would have sworn was a skimpy nightie. All those short dresses do nothing for her whatsoever. Seriously they were half way up her arse and looked too small. The long one suited her figure perfectly. And almost 100 quid there if I counted correctly? £100 on 6 dresses for herself days after a primark haul! Honest to god she winds me right up. I’d have so much more respect for her if all these hauls were kids clothes hauls for the 2 boys. But no she selfishly splurges money on tit dresses just to have something to film 😡 and now I get why she moved to the arse of nowhere. It’s so she could use the garden as a catwalk without anyone seeing her 🙃

Is that a nightie?!
Literally just wrote this too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to get real. She’s not a skinny little size 6 model. She’s got to start dressing to flatter her body. And she seriously needs to wear a bra. Not a good look!!!!!!

Reactions: 25
What the duck is this. She needs to start dressing for her size Jesus Christ. How can she think this looks good?
The thing with her figure is she’s bottom heavy, therefore all these short dresses are doing her no favours. She’d really suit a nice long maxi dress and would look so much classier too.

Reactions: 9
The new video... hahahahahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m actually dying... serious note though.. more new clothes but still lets woody walk round in clothes 10x his size. See you have your priorities right HUN

Unsure why she says at the beginning of her YouTube videos she posts about travel?? Sure going to Tenerife once a year doesn’t count as travelling

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Affordable more like cheap.
Yes they are cheap but they look crap and won’t last, I saw this post today and she should read it.
Those dresses are terrible and will end up in the bin, I hate fast fashion but I hate it more when it looks terrible.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Elleh... little tip for you! You know the bras you bought in primark and complained how expensive they were at £10 for a pack of 3?!🙄 maybe stick one in your next try on haul because the stiff nip is not a good look 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Unsure why she says at the beginning of her YouTube videos she posts about travel?? Sure going to Tenerife once a year doesn’t count as travelling
All the floggers are at this

“I love travel and adventure”

Pretty sure going on a 7 night Jet2 holiday to Lanzarote doesn’t really count 🤣

• Haha
I really really really think that like that first dress like really looks like a really like nightdress for wearing when you are really really tired and really really ready for bed and sleeping on this really really warm weather that is happening in the really really super green sales. You can really really get it from ASOS.

*please tell me ASOS has no part in promoting this tosh!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just put the new video on to see what
Yous was talking about and my
Partner came home from work he was literally like what the duck so I said it gets worse and showed him the gym clothes video. I’m not sure if he’s disgusted or finds it funny but either way he said ew. He also said he’s never seen a camel toe like it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really really really think that like that first dress like really looks like a really like nightdress for wearing when you are really really tired and really really ready for bed and sleeping on this really really warm weather that is happening in the really really super green sales. You can really really get it from ASOS.

*please tell me ASOS has no part in promoting this tosh!
Did you know that floral is super super in at the moment, super comfy and super cute 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
this is getting ridiculous now surely she don't keep all these clothes surely? I swear she sends most of it back just uses it for content. like I'm baffled someone who only goes to Aldi once a week and does the school run sometimes needs this many clothes??

Reactions: 10
6 dresses that we will never see on her cos she has probably already returned them 😂 also please tell me I'm not alone in the thinking that those dresses are not practical with kids.

Think she has body dysmorphia
She clearly looks in the mirror and sees a size 6

Reactions: 11
I think she just needs to start dressing for her fuller body shape, she’s obviously a size 12-14 but seems to dress like she’s a size 6-8. It’s not just flattening on her tummy area

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.