Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s this story she’s put up of someone watching her primark haul saying ‘love you Rebecca, you’re such an inspiration’ ????? Why is she an inspiration, I’d love to know!! She’s literally letting her life slip by her when she could have the best life, a life that people would genuinely be envious of, if only she wasn’t so dull and boring. She’s lucky enough not to have to work, lives in the countryside which she keeps saying is amazing, but never see her actually doing anything! Why is it amazing? Cos you can see rabbits and sheep out of your window?! Do something with your amazing life, one day you’ll realise just how much you had and how you just wasted it all away

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where to start with that haul 😂 for a start she didn’t just spot that dress she was wearing while out shopping, and notice her eyes when she says this. We all know she’s seen LJC wearing it. Secondly, all I heard was ‘ I got myself’. Literally all those kids got was a pack of £1 bubbles! Absolutely shocking! any other mums I know (myself included) are the opposite. Come home with loads for the kids and nothing for ourselves. Seriously how many skimpy outfits does one need!? Surely those boys would benefit from a good clothing haul. I’ll say it again, the girl is self obsessed and ridiculously selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That account has gone already
I wish I'd screen shot some of the comments on there pmsl what a read 😂 On a serious note though it was clearly someone overseas who was using half naked pics of her and the boys in the pool on holiday and full of random male likes and comments .

Reactions: 1
I wish I'd screen shot some of the comments on there pmsl what a read 😂 On a serious note though it was clearly someone overseas who was using half naked pics of her and the boys in the pool on holiday and full of random male likes and comments .
Some people will do anything for attention. I wonder is anyone got catfished 😬

Reactions: 1
She sounded so disgusted that the white lace top was a size 14 and low and behold it fits her perfectly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
One of her old videos popped up on my YouTube before. When she was in the old house and had dark hair.

She seemed so much happier then. The dark hair was beautiful on her, made her look striking and exotic. The light hair makes her look washed out and plain. Honestly, if you ever get five just go back to that time she was glowing and seemed like a really down to earth, easy going person.

She’s changed so much.

Reactions: 15
Another clothing haul , ( thought you were recycling old clothes ? ) . What a total dimwit. She changes her mind so much with things its unbelievable. Dairy free , cheese and yogurts , recycle clothes , shopping haul, eat fresh food , pizzas and wraps... how f***ing dumb can you get ? Worse than that who are all these arselickers that praise her for making a manky ham wrap/sandwich pile of tit...mmmmm maybe thats why she's so busy , all her false accounts praising herself. She is sooooooo in love with herself its beyond normality, she's the only person i have ever known wear a mirror out. But which rebecca is it she loves , the non existant online celeb she believes to be or the thick as tit idiot that repeats everything every week . All that time to spare working whenever you please surrounded by "gods country" and you do jack tit with any of it, except make firewood out of trees.. uf you love the dales so much show it. I see more of the dales on tv's weather pictures. You do nothing with the fantastic canvas you have around you because your TOO CHUFFIN LAZY...Thats why you never have any decent content just repetative crap . So here's your challenge to prove yourself. Show what you love soooooo much about the dales.

Reactions: 13
She must think that she has to explain every little thing to us. I got these bubbles because the boys love bubbles, I got some pizzas so we can have pizzas one night, I got this White top because I really liked it 🙄🙈 see she managed to flash the arse cheeks again and then her nipples in the white vest top 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I usually go in once a month, but I’ve not been in for 3 months’??? Why can’t she just check her facts !?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not been to Primark in 3 months? Last haul was like 6 weeks ago. I swear these YouTubers forget that they actually video their whole bleeping life and upload it online. 🤦🏻‍♀️

P.S. £10 for 3 bras is not expensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not been to Primark in 3 months? Last haul was like 6 weeks ago. I swear these YouTubers forget that they actually video their whole bleeping life and upload it online. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wondered why she thought £10 for 3 bras was expensive yet she paid £8 for the white one on its own and never said anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10

I know especially when she bought one flimsy thong for £4? 🤣

Where to start with that haul 😂 for a start she didn’t just spot that dress she was wearing while out shopping, and notice her eyes when she says this. We all know she’s seen LJC wearing it. Secondly, all I heard was ‘ I got myself’. Literally all those kids got was a pack of £1 bubbles! Absolutely shocking! any other mums I know (myself included) are the opposite. Come home with loads for the kids and nothing for ourselves. Seriously how many skimpy outfits does one need!? Surely those boys would benefit from a good clothing haul. I’ll say it again, the girl is self obsessed and ridiculously selfish.
Yep even when I get birthday and Christmas money off people it all goes on my kids 😂

The thumbnail of the Primark video is her wearing a Topshop dress. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else find it odd that they went shopping to Leeds basically just for her to go to primark on a Saturday? Surely she could have took herself off on a weekday when it would be quieter and they wouldn’t be traipsing 2 kids around with them all day? Bet it was loads of fun for Woodeh and alfeh being dragged around shops all day and being bought some bubbles 🙄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.