Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that gets really bothered when she puts dark socks on with white trainers on the boys? No idea why but it grates on me !

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she replied to anyone who messaged her about the dog. Did she respond politely or did she block?

Is it just me that gets really bothered when she puts dark socks on with white trainers on the boys? No idea why but it grates on me !
Annoys me too, purely because it’s something I wouldn’t do with my own kids. I like them to look their best. This is not an attack on the boys whatsoever because they don’t dress themselves, but their clothes always look so scruffy and mismatched. Reb either has no sense of style when it comes to dressing them, or she’s just too busy worrying about what she looks like to care. They’re fairly getting their wear out of those T-shirt’s too 🙄

Reactions: 7
Oh duck off with the haters crap😂😂 que NASTY LITTLE TROLL VIDEO BUT A DONT READ TATTLE😭😭 Reb. You CHOSE to come on and read here! If your followers mentioned woody dangerously stood on a table top you would block/delete the comments! Your channel wasn’t half as bad as it is today. You could have really gone somewhere with it, utilised to the max living ‘int dales’. If you can’t take some opposing opinions or critique on things that YOU post online - the ‘best bits’ then I’m afraid you need to pack it in now and find an alternative income route! In Your type of ‘industry’ this happens! Celebs get gossiped about. YOU gossip about love island! This is just the same except people are picking up things about your children... because YOU put that content out there! The world is not a happeh clappeh place like you make out it is! You posting stupid quotes about the haters is only making you look absolutely ridiculous! If you DONT CARE so much, stop posting/drawing attention to tattle ???!

That’s me over and out now for good! I hope things work out In the end generally for all kids shoved/compromised online. None of this can be good in the long run. Remember elleh everything you post online can be recorded/screenshot or saved.
@Truthspeaker - I can’t see anything on her feed or stories now

Reactions: 1
Whoever called an overdue primark haul I think you were spot on, they’re off to Leeds, bet that’s why 😂 desperately running out of content so off to primark it is 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alfeh’s seatbelt looks strange? Yes the top high up and it looks like it’s not tucked under the right bit of the car seat? Can she not do anything right honestly???

Can those 2 not go anywhere without standing in a field for a bleeping photo shoot 😂 honestly what a way to live. Obsessed with themselves

Reactions: 13
Annoys me too, purely because it’s something I wouldn’t do with my own kids. I like them to look their best. This is not an attack on the boys whatsoever because they don’t dress themselves, but their clothes always look so scruffy and mismatched. Reb either has no sense of style when it comes to dressing them, or she’s just too busy worrying about what she looks like to care. They’re fairly getting their wear out of those T-shirt’s too 🙄
This!!! They are such cute little boys too I wish she would put some thought into their style 🙄

Reactions: 1
Always the pointy toe thing even when she's sitting down 🤷🏼‍♀️ just accept you've got tree trunk legs and get on with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes put two pictures up together, she is literally two different tones in these pictures. Just shows how heavily edited her pictures are and how tit she is at editing them 😂 Jesus bleeping wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And still no explanation or apology about why she thought it was OK to encourage her baby boy to sit in her dogs back. You can divert attention by having a nice day out shopping for landfill tat but what you did, the danger you put your sweet little boy in will never be erased. I hope the RSPCA come knocking, in fact, I hope social services pay you a visit to explain the real danger you placed your child into. At least make a statement, admit that you were wrong and promise that you will never allow your children to torment a dog. You might be able to salvage something from this awful situation.

Reactions: 10
Even her loyal followers must be getting bored now. Same content day in, day out. Same pictures in the field. She doesn’t even have a fashionable enough style to fill her feed with outfit posts. It’s just so boring.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.