Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean embarrassing for her ….
I am TELLING you …. She’s pregnant !!
She will have those bloods and OMG a Steve I’m pregnanct but the time she has found out she will be like 6-7-8 weeks and then will have to keep the baby …. Watch this SPACE !
let’s just say …. She went out recently on her own…. And she bought a certain plastic stick ….
Did you see her 👀👀👀???

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She will have those bloods and OMG a Steve I’m pregnanct but the time she has found out she will be like 6-7-8 weeks and then will have to keep the baby …. Watch this SPACE !
let’s just say …. She went out recently on her own…. And she bought a certain plastic stick ….
When and where was this then?

Reactions: 6
Right spit it out!
you are saying you know she’s been out and bought a pregnancy test recently? So you must know her or you work in a shop locally?!

Reactions: 10
I am recovering from having my gall bladder out (3 weeks post op). I agree worse than labour so I feel for her if it is that because it is the most awful pain. However, I never experienced chest pain with it?
Also, I am under 45, consider myself quite healthy. I am not overweight, am active, workout and eat well 75% of the time so I think there are factors other than bad diet, but yes deffo a common one.
My flare ups weren't something I could time or measure, they were so sporadic in how often they happened. For example, they weren't monthly; sometimes several times a month and sometimes months in-between flares. However they were always at night. It only finally got diagnosed when it got infected.
Same as me , no rhyme or reason to the attacks . But the pain was incredible , so bad one night I actually called an ambulance 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 2
When and where was this then?
Well that didn't take long - two/three months off the pill. Is Steve really that stupid - serves him bloody right if she is pregnant. What does he expect 'doing the deed' every night and not protecting himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would she be doing those gym exercises if she was pregnant? The lifting weights etc
You can continue to exercise during pregnancy yes, it isn’t advised to take it back up if you aren’t used to and it should be part of your usual routine, however you can lift weights if your body is used to it.

Reactions: 6
Makes sense, she pregnant and Steve has told her he doesn’t want the baby, it would explain why she constantly looks like she’s been crying. We haven’t had a ‘he’s my best friend’ post in a few weeks and Steve has spent a lot of time out of the house.
The hospital trip is a cry for attention from Steve/anyone else.

If she’s not pregnant she’ll likely claim she was but no longer is. She’s an absolute bellend. Hope it’s a boy called Buz✌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can continue to exercise during pregnancy yes, it isn’t advised to take it back up if you aren’t used to and it should be part of your usual routine, however you can lift weights if your body is used to it.
She’s best off sticking to the flash bottles if she’s up the duff then, that’s what she’s used to 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has gallstones. I can guarantee it. I had them years ago when I was at uni. Poor diet. I used to live on an apple, peas and orange juice everyday and that was it. Hers will be because she eats greasy fattening food every day. Symptoms are exactly like gallstones. it took me over 50 doctors visits and several a and e trips to get anywhere and it finally took my mum to suggest gallstones. But no? Baggy gets seen to right away.

Reactions: 1
I bet it’s gall stones as well. I had them years ago and it was painful but seriously she is so bleeping dramatic she needs to get a grip! Baffled as to how she managed to speak to a GP straight away as well. I currently have a lump in my neck. After 2 weeks I called the doctors. They said a nurse could call me and the earliest time for that was in 10 days time. She called me back and suggested I go in so she could have a look. The following day. Said it’s probably nothing and sent me away. It’s still here now another 4 weeks later but I really can’t be arsed with the whole rigmarole of it all again for them to say it’s nothing. HOW did she speak to a GP? Oh that’s right. She didn’t. Lying cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
My mother had gallstones and she thought she was having a heart attack 😑 but she is a massive drama queen so I don’t know, she’s really unhealthy and overweight and we thought it would be a wake up call for her but it wasn’t 😩 I think begs is keeping quiet as it generates more fuss around her, people probably messaging her asking what’s happening, she loves the drama and attention.

Reactions: 8
Little update …… it’s called hypochondria.
If you can sit up and film yourself drinking a cup of tea then there’s probably not much wrong with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her hospital must be really good on a ward with a cup of tea already id be sent home while they wait for blood test results especially if there was no pain and it happened last month.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Absolute state of her sat there with a bleeping smug attention seeking grin on her face. Least Steve will know no different tonight getting the boys sorted and to bed himself, nothing new there. Probably easier with her arse out the way.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.