Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stuffandsniff

Chatty Member
I’m sure he can read … hopefully it was negative and it’s the wake up call he needs ….. but if she’s having a scan in 2 week standard early pregnancy unit

Reactions: 5

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If shes been to Airedale, the canal runs nearby and goes past the old house - she was walking in the direction that Steve would have been driving back down the A65.

Even still, why didn't she drive herself there?!

Nearest A&E is 35 minutes away.

They went to the one that was 1hr15m away - the mind boggles!
Sounds like she didn't want to risk bumping into anyone she knew locally 🧐

• Wow

Clementine

VIP Member
SportsDirect felt sorry for the wee fellas and gifted them some Nikes.

They’re going to be filthy in a few days, can’t see her keeping them clean.

Imhere123

VIP Member
Does anyone else just feel like it’s a colossal waste of money to have 3/4 cars, when only one of them obviously drives and they have nowhere to go everyday. Different if they both drove to work everyday but they do nothing. Why waste that money. I know so many people that have sold 1 of their 2 cars over the last year because they are working from home going forward and don’t see the point in paying for 2 cars. One of those people is my boss who will be a multi millionaire. But I guess successful people are so because they are careful with money.
Yep absolutely ridiculous. I love my car but if it got to a point where we didn’t need 2 cars anymore, I would happily get rid of it so that we had more money to spend on other things 😁 I would hate to have a car sitting on my drive not doing anything.

Reactions: 4

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
There was a lot that lead up to her being dumped by channel mum, but the last straw seemed to be the ad she did for Matalan that was pulled amid a backlash against her.

she could walk away from doing the Nu Skin/Lumi Spa stuff if she wanted. If she has stock she would probably need to sell that I’d imagine but I doubt she’s contractually tied to them.

she doesn’t want to change her life around; that’s the point. In her twisted little mind, this shit show is what she considers to be “work” and she feeds off the attention she gets online - good & bad. She is completely out of her depth in every single aspect of her life, she’s just a daft little girl play acting at being an adult. She hasn’t got a clue and she knows if she needed or wanted to go and get a real job or rejoin the real world she would flounder because she just has no idea how to conduct herself. being an “influencer” or “working” for a bogus MLM company is an easy way of hiding from the reality of real life.
Yeah I know. But how does she think this shit show of a "life" is any good for those boys yet alone herself. She is so embarrassing to watch and I dont even know her, her family must cringe so much.

Eli15

To bad she didn't go A&E last night, she could of had a catch up with mummywright7 x

• Haha

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
More like he's buying cars then dealing them on. i bet his books would be interesting, looks like he's turned over around £100k in cars in the last few weeks, anyone want to take a stab at how much profit he's declared?

FYI it's a figure pretty damn close to Rebeggas IQ

I think that’s a fair guess.

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
I reckon she’s got a dodgy gallbladder from all the shit she eats. If it is that then she better batten down the hatches because pain wise it’s worse than labour.
I am recovering from having my gall bladder out (3 weeks post op). I agree worse than labour so I feel for her if it is that because it is the most awful pain. However, I never experienced chest pain with it?
Also, I am under 45, consider myself quite healthy. I am not overweight, am active, workout and eat well 75% of the time so I think there are factors other than bad diet, but yes deffo a common one.
My flare ups weren't something I could time or measure, they were so sporadic in how often they happened. For example, they weren't monthly; sometimes several times a month and sometimes months in-between flares. However they were always at night. It only finally got diagnosed when it got infected.