Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Apologies for my misleading post regarding Meldrum and Lamb no longer following each other. I couldnt find either of them on their IG followers lists earlier. Must have been a glitch? 🤔

Reactions: 3

User90009

Why would she be having pain every month if she was pregnant? I don’t get it… I have had three kids and never had this. Is it a common thing? Surely more likely to be linked to ovulation/ovaries/gallstones

Reactions: 3

NH14

VIP Member
Thank you. Like I say, hating the recovery from the op, but so relieved it has been removed and I don't have to live in fear of the flare ups anymore.
I had mine removed about three years ago and feel so much better for it x

Reactions: 2

Sticky One

VIP Member
It's so clear that woody hasn't brushed his teeth before. She is an awful excuse as a mother!

Also she has spots all down her chest aswell! You can see in the skincare video she done in her bra! 🤢
he has, because we’ve seen it (in an ad though) 😂 I think he’s just on a toothbrushing strike like many toddlers.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
He was working for the gamekeeper not long after they moved over there but not seen anything since. Rumour has it she earns so much he doesn't need to work
Yeah but he won’t be allowed loose with a gun if he hasn’t got a licence or experience- he would be more of a liability than anything else.
🤣🤣🤣 she doesn’t earn naff all!!!!

• Heart

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Sorry I know its been said before but what is the site where you can watch stories without having an account? Mine got hacked and can't get back on 😂😭

• Sad

NH14

VIP Member
I am recovering from having my gall bladder out (3 weeks post op). I agree worse than labour so I feel for her if it is that because it is the most awful pain. However, I never experienced chest pain with it?
Also, I am under 45, consider myself quite healthy. I am not overweight, am active, workout and eat well 75% of the time so I think there are factors other than bad diet, but yes deffo a common one.
My flare ups weren't something I could time or measure, they were so sporadic in how often they happened. For example, they weren't monthly; sometimes several times a month and sometimes months in-between flares. However they were always at night. It only finally got diagnosed when it got infected.
Same as me , no rhyme or reason to the attacks . But the pain was incredible , so bad one night I actually called an ambulance 🙈

• Heart

NH14

VIP Member
It was the worst pain ever. I struggled for 2 years and am so relieved it has been removed (though recovery has taken it out of me). My worst flare in October last year, I genuinely felt I was having a heart attack as I had heard it presents as abdominal pain in women or that I had appendicitis. I ended up calling 111 and was advised to go to A&E. After 6 hours, blood tests and an X-ray I was scanned, and gall stones and an infected gall bladder diagnosed.

Just seen she is still in. I think she will be discharged with an anxiety diagnosis. I suffer anxiety and hav since my teens for various reasons (have had meds, therapy etc in the past) and once went to A&E fearing something was very wrong and it turned out to be a huge anxiety attack. I felt so foolish and embarrassed. It is scary how many different ways anxiety can manifest itself (one of the reasons the gall bladder took so long to be diagnosed as I kept putting the pain down to a weird anxiety response). It is so exhausting and debilitating.

I don't ever like to speculate on mental health as it is such a personal thing. I just hope she isn't jumping on the mental health bandwagon and playing that card. It is not fair to those who genuinely struggle with it.

Sorry to hear you suffered so much ! It’s truly horribwl

• Heart