Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clairer86

VIP Member
Another thing that really winds me up with Beggy- i know there is a lot of things i could mention and this probably seems trivial in comparison.... But its her use of good quality and high end makeup! I hated it when she got the Nars and Laura Mercier out!

Reactions: 6

Laurennat

Chatty Member
Boys are arguing and won’t eat breakfast ? 😂 has a breakdown? …. Erm it’s called being kids
Divy shit she cry’s over everything the melt awww did you not have enough time to take a selfie this morning 😂

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
That bathroom is the most depressing room ever.
It looks like a public toilet.
Probably her reminiscing back to her pre Steve days, she comes across as the desparate/no self respect girl who ends up in a pub/club toilets with some drunk stranger

Imhere123

VIP Member
I suppose at least if she has blocked you there is some small hope she will have read your message that says the trampoline is so very dangerous without a net (and on a slope) and she may (just may) act on it. I hope so for the safety of the children.
You would hope so, although based on what we know of her, I doubt anything will change.

Imhere123

VIP Member
Her dad has the same expression in every photo with her 😂 kinda pissed off but trying and failing to fake a smile
And she always has that look of desperation in her face. Its sad really, I do feel sorry for her because even though my mum & dad separated before I was even old enough to remember them being together, he always made a huge effort with me & my siblings and we knew how much he loved us.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Does anyone else just feel like it’s a colossal waste of money to have 3/4 cars, when only one of them obviously drives and they have nowhere to go everyday. Different if they both drove to work everyday but they do nothing. Why waste that money. I know so many people that have sold 1 of their 2 cars over the last year because they are working from home going forward and don’t see the point in paying for 2 cars. One of those people is my boss who will be a multi millionaire. But I guess successful people are so because they are careful with money.
Yup. And that’s what makes it obvious that those cars don’t belong to them. Steve is obviously getting them to drive around in through wherever he works.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I wonder WTF Steve thinks. My husband would point blank refuse to leave the house with me like that. In fact, I think he'd be a bit concerned if I came down the stairs in that get up.

Out of interest, what shoes does one wear with such attire. 👀
Mine would piss himself laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 5

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
He was definitely beating at some point so I would assume he’s accustomed to shooting protocol and possibly shoots himself. It wouldn’t be unheard of for him to have a licence and a gun, it’s not difficult. The beaters where I work all have their own guns and you should see some of them 😅 he could be doing vermin control for a local farmer or landowner for cash or anything really. I doubt we will ever know but she will be loving all the speculation!
My husband has a gun license and so does my father and other family members.im not saying it’s hard to get either but you don’t just rock up and get one handed to you. For the licence you have to fill in paper work, have someone vouch for you, if you want to keep a gun in the property the police have to come to see you, inspect the property to ensure everything is safe etc

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If she is pregnant (and Beaver's not happy), I hope she doesn't record his reaction and put it out for the world to see a la Kerry Conway.
Has she edited out the full reaction? That kerry bird also has a face you wouldn't tire of slapping! She looks a devious bint too

• Haha