Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chitterchat

VIP Member
I’m i in the minority here when I say that her Dad is NOT in anyway attractive at all….
sorry ladies but he just looks like an old, middle aged guy.
Im not seeing it…..
I thought he looked OK in the pics she shared of him, but then the picture of them today. God no. Feels like she photoshopped him too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Imhere123

VIP Member
They seem to not care about the law though. Always filming while driving, definitely seeming to play the benefits system and or cash in hand tax avoidance. I don't see why not being insured as a driver on the car would stop them? There has to be something else surely?
That’s why the theory of Steve working for a car trader or being one himself makes the most sense, because if she did drive those cars without insurance she would be risking their own income or possibly another person’s business.

Imhere123

VIP Member
I’m i in the minority here when I say that her Dad is NOT in anyway attractive at all….
sorry ladies but he just looks like an old, middle aged guy.
Im not seeing it…..
🤣 The latest story she posted I have to agree, but there was one where he was looking good.

• Haha

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Well they won’t have anything else will they! They hardly ever get taken anywhere to make happy memories, they never get bought anything special, any money you both have will be spent on cars, Botox & eating out at shit restaurants. But it’s ok, because at least they can look online at all the gross photos you’ve posted for the whole world to look at your tits.
Is she serious?🤣 flaming sort it out hun grow up and be the mummy your boys deserve for crying out loud!!

Reactions: 3
(Alanis Morrissette, Ironic)

A mum of two ✌, almost 28,
A Social Media Influencer who hoped she was late,
Wants a babeh gurrll, but Beaver says “no way”,
Got system ovaries, in hospital all day.
And isn’t it ironic, don’t you think?

It's the lumi flogging, every day,
It's saying she's a size ten, when there's just no way.
It's the daily sex, but the word she can't say,
And we’ve all got her figured.

Mr. Play the Field, loved the ride,
He met a headcase, kissed his freedom goodbye,
All the cars in the world, won't make his life right,
And as he looks around him now, he thinks
"Well, isn't this shite?"
And isn't it ironic, don't you think?

It’s a covid delayed wedding day,
It’s a load of media hype, anyway,
It’s the tattle advice that she just doesn’t take,
And we’ve all got her figured.
"Well isn't this shyte" omg 😂😍

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
The last V5 was issued 1997 for this car Having said that it’s the right age of theirs This car shouldn’t be on the road as it’s SORN so if its Beavers he is breaking the law Or it’s an old photo
No idea i havent got the time to look up all the details lol

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
So Rebecca is definitely a 10... she goes on and on about how she is a 10. But got that set from primark in a large and it fitted her perfectly. I got some bits from primark yesterday and I picked up a small and just noticed it says it is a 10-12.... so medium would be 14-16? If im correct then large would be 18-20? I'm not saying anything is wrong with that size but why lie and say you are a 10?
Edit- I could be wrong with the sizes tho medium could be 12-14 and large could be 14-16 im just going buy how sizes normally go up
I think it depends what the clothing is, in the leggings a small is 10-12 and a medium is 12-14 and so on. I think the sizing at primark is all over the place 🤣

yellowmellow

VIP Member
My husband has a gun license and so does my father and other family members.im not saying it’s hard to get either but you don’t just rock up and get one handed to you. For the licence you have to fill in paper work, have someone vouch for you, if you want to keep a gun in the property the police have to come to see you, inspect the property to ensure everything is safe etc
I know my partner has a few guns as does my dad, my boss and many others I know, I’ve vouched for people for theirs too and the police have never come back and asked me any questions about my references 😅 I was just meaning I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a gun licence and guns, he comes across like a gormless idiot sometimes but it wouldn’t be unheard off. Especially living out there, I’d want a gun in the house! He’s not as dumb as he comes across and he grew up in a seemingly well to do family that could very well be into shooting and it wouldn’t surprise me personally.

Also. Back to fucking A&E again. How is she not embarrassed?!

Rosie8919

I feel like she is already posting less about Lumi and the Begins With You shite... maybe the bubble has burst already?!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
My guess is managing some farm land or working for a farmer, maybe some shooting or odd jobs. Living the high life int dales
He won’t be shooting - unless he’s got a gun license and is experienced & skilled at doing so. Which I assume he most definitely is not!!

Sticky One

VIP Member
Do you really think she’s sad for what her kids are missing out on?
I do yes. I mean she is definitely more annoyed at missing out on her trip to Spain but I do believe she would have felt frustrated when she received an email to say parents cant attend Sport day which is outside 🤯

• Haha

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
Skanky Tramp!
Gutted I'm blocked, tried loads of different ways/accounts to watch her IG but can't see her anymore!
Classic gold entertainment on hold for me!
I'll just have to rely on my Tattler family to keep the posts flowing!
Thanks guys x
insta-stories.online

• Haha