Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Not to derail the rebecca lamb thread but all I can say here is... that is some seriously poor BTEC drama club acting in that video. She knew fine well she was pregnant, so did the husband.
Oh, she definitely did (he probably needed confirmation) but it was still a pretty shitty video to release.

Reactions: 2

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Sorry I know its been said before but what is the site where you can watch stories without having an account? Mine got hacked and can't get back on 😂😭
There’s loads, just Google “watch Instagram stories anonymously” and loads come up.
this one works well…

Olli1510

VIP Member
I hope Shes not pregnant with amount of shit she has been pumping in her body. I don’t think she is or she wouldn’t have had that 2nd jab. She will be loving that everyone thinks she might be as helps with engagement on the gram and probably got the pregnancy test “just in case” and to test the waters with how gerbil cheeks to see how he reacted

Beggybexy

VIP Member
She has gallstones. I can guarantee it. I had them years ago when I was at uni. Poor diet. I used to live on an apple, peas and orange juice everyday and that was it. Hers will be because she eats greasy fattening food every day. Symptoms are exactly like gallstones. it took me over 50 doctors visits and several a and e trips to get anywhere and it finally took my mum to suggest gallstones. But no? Baggy gets seen to right away.

Reactions: 1

NormaBates

Chatty Member
She could have laid it on thick with maybe ectopic type symptoms which they'd see you quickly for I'd imagine. Especially if she tells them of her "natural" contraception methods 🙄

Barbs89

Chatty Member
So I can see the rangy, I can see the audi right at the back...... And is that Rebecca's old car I can see in the middle?

Now if you had a rangy and a porsche that you could drive why ever would you keep your old 54 plate banger?? 🧐🧐
Nah they’re parked up at Grassington

Dandylion1

VIP Member
I’ve got private health care (perks of my husbands job) and I would still have to go to my GP and get referred and even then it wouldn’t be the first recommendation. I know because i’ve been through it. Bloods, urine sample, Sti check (really!) then smear, then scan, then laparoscopy.
Yep that’s everything I had to