Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Has she finally found an outfit that doesn’t make her look an absolute cunt? Jeans and a vest, much much better than some of the absolute monstrosities she wears.
I was coming here to say the exact same thing. She actually looks nice. Not a nipple, camel toe or face full of make up in sight.

Reactions: 7

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I was chatting to someone yesterday who rents out properties and they said a house that had recently become empty, the tenants had rewired the electrics and said the main reason for that is growing cannabis. So it doesn’t surprise me at all, if that’s what their up to, the comments from Alfie about bad men at the house, the rush to move from that old house into the middle of no where, the sporadic spending (probably when a crop has been sold they are flush with cash for a while). Who knows but it does seem very coincidental!
It's always the people that look the least likely to do these things too. My father was a plumber and gas engineer for over 40 years ... he saw some interesting sights when he went up in a few lofts and under the kitchen sink🤣😳🌿 Dingle and Beaver would do anything to make money

Grayson

VIP Member
They seem to not care about the law though. Always filming while driving, definitely seeming to play the benefits system and or cash in hand tax avoidance. I don't see why not being insured as a driver on the car would stop them? There has to be something else surely?

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
If anybody is on the Ingham thread, beggy is almost as cringey as creepy Chris and his "were famous" line. There so tragic and up their own arses
Omg I saw that and cringed so much and Sarah started gobbling off in back ground when the man went "no you are not famous " 😂😂

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
Sorry about late posting this but not the best
angle. Just buy your bloody son a toy! Maybe skip getting your nails done this month!!
Also that new photo of self-love what the hell is that pose she looks like a tortoise 🐢 although tortoises are much cuter!
More like a tortoises arse

• Haha

LurkerLS

Has she finally found an outfit that doesn’t make her look an absolute cunt? Jeans and a vest, much much better than some of the absolute monstrosities she wears.

• Haha

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
My 14 year old gets given 2 tests a week to do at home but my reception/primary school children have never had to do tests.
Same... My high school one has to but not primary, I'd be traumatised having to swab my youngest 3 times a week, he's had one test previous (for symptoms) and it was heave and scream city 🙈

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
When I came off the pill I began getting unbearable ovulation pains. Still do after 5 years. The pain is as bad as a contraction and exactly the same type of pain! Periods aren’t horrific though 🥳

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
They seem to not care about the law though. Always filming while driving, definitely seeming to play the benefits system and or cash in hand tax avoidance. I don't see why not being insured as a driver on the car would stop them? There has to be something else surely?
Cos then if Rebecca crashed the range driving it without insurance they'd owe the finance company 30k out of their own pockets or however much the cars worth 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6

Dandylion1

VIP Member
why would she do the lateral flow tests anyway?

Rebecca is stupid, I think she is naive and so fucking boring, yeah her ‘back to normal’ is jumping on an easy jet flight to Spain but I don’t think she is wrong to feel frustrated that our kids are missing out, I want to watch my boy in his first sports day, and go to my children’s assemblys but I understand why we aren’t allowed but the football scenes I’ve seen the last few days and the G7 summit picture are a kick in the teeth to everyone.
Because it’s recommended all kids in school and their families do the lateral flow tests

Reactions: 6