Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heidilouxx

VIP Member
She needs them lips dissolved ASAP they are shocking
They’re disgusting 😩 they’re getting so much worse!

I do, I have 2 primary school children. I was aware secondary school children were advised to do test but our school hasn’t once mentioned doing them
Same here, my 13 year old has to do them twice weekly at home but my child in primary school hasn’t been told to & the school haven’t mentioned us needing to

Reactions: 7

ABW

Oh FFS Rebecca! You are dumb bitch!

I doubt she is in airedale, that's a good hour from where they live. Sure they'll be another A&E closer.

fireflies

VIP Member
Where can I buy a magic slimming mirror ?

What a state she is . Surely followers so bored of her whining.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Lucy Jessica whatever her name looks a bit if an idiot too. What’s with the I am Spartacus sandals and pointy toe coupled with 50 Cent chain look? I feel very old at the moment. Although can confirm that I bought the Charlotte Taylor medium H&M dress and there are no words for how huge it is and I’m a good size 14. Had to go back for a small. So if Beggy is in a 10 or a “small” she is deffo a 14 at least
I'm no Lucy fan either she's a massive dick too. Dingle went through a stage of Single white female with her.. I'd have been getting an *injunction 🤣😳

Last edited:

Chavlove

Ashliesugarrushed has said she’s going on a Team day today, wonder if it’s with the begins with poo crew and if so who reckons beggy will make a miraculous recovery?? 🧐

• Haha

Jemandtheholograms

Chatty Member
I mean embarrassing for her ….
I am TELLING you …. She’s pregnant !!
She will have those bloods and OMG a Steve I’m pregnanct but the time she has found out she will be like 6-7-8 weeks and then will have to keep the baby …. Watch this SPACE !
let’s just say …. She went out recently on her own…. And she bought a certain plastic stick ….
Did you see her 👀👀👀???

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Not when you say you could be pregnant and have pains I guess - there is every chance she could be pregnant so I doubt she hasn’t said that. I do hope if she’s actually in pain, that she’s okay!
This is true they'd send you to the early assessment centre for a scan

Last edited:

Linnyloo

VIP Member
When and where was this then?
Well that didn't take long - two/three months off the pill. Is Steve really that stupid - serves him bloody right if she is pregnant. What does he expect 'doing the deed' every night and not protecting himself.

• Haha

Imhere123

VIP Member
I thought he looked OK in the pics she shared of him, but then the picture of them today. God no. Feels like she photoshopped him too 😂
Same! 🤣🤣 The photos she posted in her stories this morning must have been really old photos 😂

Surely those shoes don't fit him? He looks like he's put on Alfie's by mistake.
They always get clothes too big for him, probably so they last longer so they don’t have to replace them as quickly as you usually do with kids. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were Alfie’s at some point. Nothing wrong with hand me downs, but they should at least fit the poor child. Poor Woody 😢

Good eyebrow genes? Sorry, am I missing something? Who the f*$& thinks her eyebrows look good?? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bloomers

Chatty Member
Does anyone follow her pal Steph (or just occasionally stalk her stories like I do 👀😂)? Well on her stories this morning she said that she’s a size 16 now since she had her daughter and I’m sorry but she doesn’t look much difference size wise to Beggy, sooo…. 👀👀👀
She is a proper skanky, self absorbed twat along with begga

Hello its me

VIP Member
You know I doubt it is gallstones. She would have been moaning about the pain long before this. It doesn't always start off really bad either as you normally get worse as more stones develop. When I had it I genuinely thought I was dying. Was very happy to hear that labour isn't as bad as that when I was pregnant last year! So yeah I doubt it's even gallstones. Probably her body getting used to not having the pill anymore. You know those annoying little twinges every one fucking gets and gets on with. Mardy cow
I definitely don't think gallstones multiple drs have told me gallstones/pancreatitis is one of the worst pains a person can go through when I was going through all of it 4 years layer I still have severe pain attacks I can barley lift my phone never mind fucking about on socials

Cooper123

VIP Member
5 days ago. Boots . I don’t work there. Like I said before everyone knows everyone small town problems.
I’m not dropping anyone in anything after all where would I get my gossip from then .
she’s a shit sho.
I wonder does steve know she’s bought one and that’s why she’s been yapping lately, or if he doesn’t know someone please tell him 😂