Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imhere123

VIP Member
I don’t tend to watch many of her reels because I cringe so hard for her! 🤣🤣 you’re right, definitely wouldn’t be that much difference in just 2 weeks. I’m genuinely shocked by that. I know that we all know she lies & she uses that magic mirror, edits her photos etc, but that is ridiculous.

Reactions: 6

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
Same as me , no rhyme or reason to the attacks . But the pain was incredible , so bad one night I actually called an ambulance 🙈
It was the worst pain ever. I struggled for 2 years and am so relieved it has been removed (though recovery has taken it out of me). My worst flare in October last year, I genuinely felt I was having a heart attack as I had heard it presents as abdominal pain in women or that I had appendicitis. I ended up calling 111 and was advised to go to A&E. After 6 hours, blood tests and an X-ray I was scanned, and gall stones and an infected gall bladder diagnosed.

Just seen she is still in. I think she will be discharged with an anxiety diagnosis. I suffer anxiety and hav since my teens for various reasons (have had meds, therapy etc in the past) and once went to A&E fearing something was very wrong and it turned out to be a huge anxiety attack. I felt so foolish and embarrassed. It is scary how many different ways anxiety can manifest itself (one of the reasons the gall bladder took so long to be diagnosed as I kept putting the pain down to a weird anxiety response). It is so exhausting and debilitating.

I don't ever like to speculate on mental health as it is such a personal thing. I just hope she isn't jumping on the mental health bandwagon and playing that card. It is not fair to those who genuinely struggle with it.

• Heart

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
I don’t know how she’s supposedly got anti biotics? I have hyperemesis and the first time I was admitted for dehydration and the doctor at the hospital changed my anti sickness meds it had to be done at the hospital pharmacy in house I couldn’t take it to boots or whatever and my tablets weren’t ready and it got to around 6pm and the hospital doctor said to me you can either go home and tell your GP what i was going to give you or you can stay in for the night and get your meds in the morning and go and I obviously didn’t need to just stay in to wait for meds so I left and put an online request in for my GP and it was done and ready for me in around 2 hours the next morn (amazing) what I’m trying to say is no way has she got her medication now???? Does anyone know if that’s right!

NormaBates

Chatty Member
If anybody is on the Ingham thread, beggy is almost as cringey as creepy Chris and his "were famous" line. There so tragic and up their own arses

• Haha

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Oh god the arse dancing in the grey joggers 😄🤮 yeah it's even on the vlogs on her YouTube channel. She openly used to say they'd had an argument and she was sniffling. She's always been too quick to over share her life for attention, I think she forgets this when she tries to tell it differently
She really is an idiot 😂🤦‍♀️

yellowmellow

VIP Member
He was definitely beating at some point so I would assume he’s accustomed to shooting protocol and possibly shoots himself. It wouldn’t be unheard of for him to have a licence and a gun, it’s not difficult. The beaters where I work all have their own guns and you should see some of them 😅 he could be doing vermin control for a local farmer or landowner for cash or anything really. I doubt we will ever know but she will be loving all the speculation!

Unknown3

VIP Member
Would she be doing those gym exercises if she was pregnant? The lifting weights etc
You can continue to exercise during pregnancy yes, it isn’t advised to take it back up if you aren’t used to and it should be part of your usual routine, however you can lift weights if your body is used to it.

Curlymushrooms

Oh come on! Does anybody actually come up & speak to her like some weird fan girl? 🤣 she really does think she’s some sort of celeb doesn’t she. She’s got 66.8k followers, let’s say 67k for the sake of the maths. In 2020 there were approximately 67.8million people in the UK. That makes her followers only 0.09% of the UK population!

Now bearing in mind some of her followers will be bots & some are perverts from other countries, let’s say that leaves her with 0.08%. Then take out us tattlers 🤣🤣. Then there’s the fact she doesn’t ever leave Yorkshire, so that pretty much wipes out the rest of the UK. Is she really trying to make out she bumps into her followers on a regular basis??
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Loving this 😂

• Heart

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
I mean embarrassing for her ….
I am TELLING you …. She’s pregnant !!
She will have those bloods and OMG a Steve I’m pregnanct but the time she has found out she will be like 6-7-8 weeks and then will have to keep the baby …. Watch this SPACE !
let’s just say …. She went out recently on her own…. And she bought a certain plastic stick ….
When and where was this then?