Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fairydust123

He won’t be shooting - unless he’s got a gun license and is experienced & skilled at doing so. Which I assume he most definitely is not!!
He was working for the gamekeeper not long after they moved over there but not seen anything since. Rumour has it she earns so much he doesn't need to work

• Haha
Reactions: 8

virgofalls

VIP Member
Do you know what. Meldrum was whining the other day about feeling ill and I did think in the back of mind that it would give Lamb the idea to be poorly within a few days for the engagement. 😂

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's weird because she always seemed a confident driver, she would pick the Beaver up when he went out on the piss, drive to Leeds etc. What has changed? When was the last time she was out doing the food shop or whatever in her OWN car by herself? 🤔

Cooper123

VIP Member
Aww why not?? You could then paint it grey or beige and call it a renovation 😄This is trouble with her, she takes something pretty and turns it into a piece of shit. She never fails! She could do with a chimney pad up her chuff to stop her acting a tramp
😂😂😂😂😂almost choked on my dinner 😂😂😂

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Her ten minute 'long' walk yesterday! I did an eight mile walk on Wednesday which I considered to be of moderate length. No wonder she sounds so breathless.

viewtube

VIP Member
It doesn’t add up if you ask me? It all seems a bit strange to be seen all this quickly. Plus I’ve never known anyone get a scan immediately etc
I was shocked that she had managed to contact her surgery this morning and have spoken with a gp within 2 hours. The A&E department is nowhere near as busy as ours, if she had been seen so fast.

Cooper123

VIP Member
The thing is the clothes she buys herself are bloody horrible on her anyway so it would be better spent on buying the boys clothes.

If you were to see my children like the way they are dress you would think we are a well off family. But we are not I buy in the sale. My son wears north face/addidas (cool clothes apparently) and my daughter river island or New look. As for me my clothes are years old or I even go to a odd carboot and get some bargains. Her priorities are all wrong as a mother of two
Snap! I would wear a black bag as long as my kids were dressed in decent clothes.

• Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
My mother had gallstones and she thought she was having a heart attack 😑 but she is a massive drama queen so I don’t know, she’s really unhealthy and overweight and we thought it would be a wake up call for her but it wasn’t 😩 I think begs is keeping quiet as it generates more fuss around her, people probably messaging her asking what’s happening, she loves the drama and attention.

KMDX

Where’s the sexehhhh range in beaver’s story this morning? Just the rust bucket Porsche and the boy racer Audi on display in the field 😏

• Wow

Poosh

VIP Member
Oh come on! Does anybody actually come up & speak to her like some weird fan girl? 🤣 she really does think she’s some sort of celeb doesn’t she. She’s got 66.8k followers, let’s say 67k for the sake of the maths. In 2020 there were approximately 67.8million people in the UK. That makes her followers only 0.09% of the UK population!

Now bearing in mind some of her followers will be bots & some are perverts from other countries, let’s say that leaves her with 0.08%. Then take out us tattlers 🤣🤣. Then there’s the fact she doesn’t ever leave Yorkshire, so that pretty much wipes out the rest of the UK. Is she really trying to make out she bumps into her followers on a regular basis??
Love some quick maths, didn’t you know she’s beggy lambtrashian oft Dales 😂😂

omg remember that meet up she had years ago, I cringe thinking about it, never seen nor heard of those women since, she only wants to be associated with the Tayla blues of Instagram now, everyone else is beneath her.

• Haha

freyalily

Surely the wait for scans is months ?
Not when you say you could be pregnant and have pains I guess - there is every chance she could be pregnant so I doubt she hasn’t said that. I do hope if she’s actually in pain, that she’s okay!

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
If she is pregnant (and Beaver's not happy), I hope she doesn't record his reaction and put it out for the world to see a la Kerry Conway.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Come on now, this has to be a tattler!! Who in their right mind enjoys her ‘cooking’ videos?? She doesn’t bloody cook. She buys pre-prepared food, chucks it all in a slow cooker with a jar of sauce & leaves it to disintegrate to mush for 8 hours.
Fuck me never mind the question, she looks like an oompa lumpa

• Haha

NH14

VIP Member
She’s pathetic. I can’t even remember the last time I went to the doctors. I tend to just deal with anything myself unless it is prolonged & severe. She just loves the attention. I honestly don’t know how people put up with her in real life 😂

Nope she’s walked. She said in one of them she was waiting for Steve to pick her up & he’d only just got home. This is why we know she’s lying & I’m astonished her followers don’t pick up on these very obvious holes in her stories.
a very quick visit if she had been seen, diagnosed and ready to go by the time he got home

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
She's been promising a house tour for ages now. But what's she gonna show? Here is the stairs still uncarpeted, here is my boss babe office without a stick of furniture except a ladder desk and a unit with holes in for her cheap bags. Here is the bathroom but I can't show you it cos we did it illegally, heres out bedroom with the uneven floors and diseased carpet. Next on to the spare room with the cemented in fireplace, the kitchen with its collapsed ceiling and urinal floor tiles and the sitting room with its haunted ceiling and single sofa like the bloody Simpsons for the whole family to sit on. FFS - house tour my arse.
FFS 😂😂 I'm dead ⚰⚰. Can't wait 😂

• Haha

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
I agree I had a kidney infection a few years back and it was on a Sunday aswell so I rang 111 who sent me to out of hours (ours is in our hospital) I got there was sick everywhere with the pain and nearly passed out. They transferred me to a ward where I was put on a drip and antibiotics. It came to night time and they said I could stay the night I looked around and notice all the poorly people around me and noticed no spare beds so chose to discharge myself and I got put on tablet antibiotics to go home with. (I work for NHS so no how busy it is). The urine test would of picked it up yesterday