Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget the will you have another baby question

Still not over this picture for mabels 1st birthday post, doubt I ever will be over it
Fuck me I wonder what delight she has in store for her 2nd birthday seriously tho, I can’t believe she posted that. And I also can’t believe nobody close to her told her how ridiculous it looks. She’s a fucking laughing stock

Reactions: 12
Didn’t she say last time she’s gone off the idea of another a little bit. Funny that now isn’t it after her ‘influencer’ career is on the outs. She realises she can’t make any money from another sprog.

Reactions: 7
Just watched her stories on mute and I can fucking SEE her sniffing. Awful. She says ‘obviously’ an awful lot about things that are far from obvious.

Reactions: 11
The cat will have got them before that’s a concern. I can’t believe they’re keeping chicks and a cat in the same house. And it’s supposedly a ‘wild’ cat..

Reactions: 6
State of the dressing gownd...filthy mare she’s fuckin chatty

Reactions: 23
It annoys me more than it should that she says Spain and Tenerife like there not in the same country lol

Reactions: 9
Same old crap just another day. She's dull as dish water

Reactions: 10
Youtube video being filmed this week.. what is she going to show off now?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.