Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted im blocked by Beggy so i cant see her crusty underwear shot. hahahaha

She is such a predictable and boring bleep.

Do you think she honestly loves herself? or do you think deep down she knows she has let herself go? I cant decide which it is.
Loves herself but needs the reassurance .That’s if you can be both?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She would just need to pass the credit check, in general wouldn’t even have to evidence income at all.
She would. It’s not based just off a credit check. You have to say how much you earn. Worked in a car dealership in the past.

Reactions: 4
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I just thought it was some random numbers she added in to make it look pretteh. She can’t even copy someone right, there’s literally no hope for her.
She probably doesn’t know what the AM stands for πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She would. It’s not based just off a credit check. You have to say how much you earn. Worked in a car dealership in the past.
Yes of course you say what you earn, however I have had a car on finance before and never had to β€˜evidence’ my income

Reactions: 6
Yes of course you say what you earn, however I have had a car on finance before and never had to β€˜evidence’ my income
Snap! I got a new one on finance just over a year ago and didn’t have to provide evidence

Reactions: 2
Some of her items are on vinted. She’s put a medium as a size 10. I thought that was a 12. Her user name is rebeccaellenlamb.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210405-122949_Vinted.jpg
she's selling the coat she's aff linked the duck out of for months and months saying how amazing it is... if it's that great why sell it after 5 months

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Worn once if that 🀣 eh yes you have worn it once at least more like! πŸ™„

Times must be tough selling all that tat for a few quid! Absolutely have no problem with folk doing this but not when she implies she is so well off sorry but thats not how it works!!

Hahahha I can’t find her on vinted gutted haha
I just searched her username - Rebeccaellenlamb at the top of the vinted website xx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you need to sell a top for Β£2, go to the expense of P&P and dropping off, you ain’t earning the big bucks

• Heart
Reactions: 37
All of the clothes she’s selling is a size 12!!! Unless it’s oversized then she got a 10!! And she’s said for how long that she gets a size 10!! And selling a manky black top for Β£2, just bin it!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.