Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say I'm loving my Paddy's day hat! Nice touch Tattle Life admins.
Happy St Patrick's Day to you all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
what is with the hat obsession at the minuet does she think it makes her look edgy or something? 😭😭 Not long ago she was saying how tit it looked and even Steve was taking the piss out of her with it on, yet she's still trying to rock it! 😅😅 It looks ridiculous take it off ffs. 😶

Reactions: 16
In fairness normally i wouldn't like to pull someone's looks apart but Dingle brings it all on herself by acting like she's some sort of mega babe 🙄🙄🙄

I don't get why she doesn't just buy a root spray 😂 they're like £3
You have hit the nail on its head, and i totally agree with everything you have said.

I dont like making comments about looks, but she brings it all on herself. She really does think she is the dogs bollocks when she is just a dog!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Annoys me so much when influencers say 'it's out of stock but I've linked a similar one'... just the most BLATANT beg! Getting paid to link a product that ever-so-slightly resembles something you're wearing, but probably twice the price to get that aff link dollahhhh. Surely if you've seen something and are tempted to swipe up, it's because you want THAT ACTUAL item, not a totally different one...?!?!

Reactions: 17
Imagine having no job- either of you. They must be so bored just wandering around the dungeon, ignoring woody. They’re just wasting their lives

Reactions: 19
Imagine having no job- either of you. They must be so bored just wandering around the dungeon, ignoring woody. They’re just wasting their lives
That's just how you know the pair of them are immature as duck 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ if I'd have been in her position when I was doing well with channel mum I'd have thought bloody hell this could end at any moment better make some investments which will see me into old age and either renovated their barn and put it on air bnb, got an nvq level 3 online and opened a salon or invested in properties. Her former idol Lucy clearly realises this hence why she's got mama and me and is flipping houses now.

If I was Dingle I'd wanna weep to look back and realise I'd wasted all of my channel mum money on holidays and clothes... Not even designer items which will last a long time and once in a life time trips to places like Thailand, bali, south Africa, Brazil etc but pretty little thing skid mark thong bikinis and 3 stars in Tenerife 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d love a “self care” bath at 5:30pm instead I’m watching my child fake gag and moan on the fruit she hates this week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
‘Self care... always.’ Yes begga, we know babe, we’ve been saying it for months but apparently that makes us trolls when we say it’s what you do.

Reactions: 15
I’d love a “self care” bath at 5:30pm instead I’m watching my child fake gag and moan on the fruit she hates this week 🤣
It’s ok, her kids don’t eat fruit (or veg) so she doesn’t need to do that. They’ll be fine just watching the telly as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.