Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a picked up a couple of pizzas, becus we like pizza and it's good to keep a pizza in the freezer for those nights when you just can't be bothered, so yeah a couple of pizzas for the freezer for when a can't be bothered

Some pizza to have in the freezer because it’s always good to have them in the freezer just incase we need them we can grab them out of the freezer. Some sorin bars for the boys for the boys to have as a snack because they love the sorin bars *whilst prodding said items with her finger several times and a sniff in between each coupe of words*
We posted at exactly the same time :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I bleeping love this thread so much. You guys all make me laugh every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Errrrr sum *sniff* tins of beans, because it’s good to have tins of beans *sniffff* and erm yeah just good having tins of beans in the cupboards, so I got sum tins of beaaans. *sniff* (while she slaps the tins with her hooves as she talks)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The first video in two months and the best she can manage is her Aldi shop? Time to pack it in Grubby

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To all Tattlers, Happy International Women’s Day!
so much for Beggy who hasn’t mentioned it at all!

Reactions: 24
Forgot, maybe 2 'pieces' of bananas... which will sit on top of the microwave for 3 weeks then be made into banana bread...

Reactions: 11
To all Tattlers, Happy International Women’s Day!
so much for Beggy who hasn’t mentioned it at all!
Oh don't worry she'll be posting a pic of herself in her grey undies around 6pm tonight celebrating her body and all that makes her a woman YAWNNNNNNN

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
6 meatballs so they can have spaghetti and meatballs wun night then meatball subs the next night cos they love meatball subs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Rebecca hun we can tell you don’t like salad no need to tell us ! Also you ain’t funny not even a little bit

Reactions: 31
Massive lols at one of her insta buddies saying Rebecca Lamb absolutely kicking you tubes Arse, wtf how can they come out with such f@#&%@# tit, this is her first for about 3 weeks & it’s a chuffin food shop we’ve all seen a thousand times before. The lot af them are deranged🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Some sorinnnnnn bars for the boys because they like them SNIFFFFF some gnocci for one night because we like gnocci SNIFF

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah cart eat salud ah just cart do it it’s propur grim. Yur al cewt n stuf messaging bur ah just durnt wont cucumbur ad ravver av a sheyk uh summat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The salad stories are painfully embarrassing. I think she thought she was edgy & funny so people would flock and agree with her. Instead she’s just highlighted why she’s an egg and chips gurrrl in Spain, because she doesn’t have an ounce of class.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
see this I don’t really agree with my 3 year old son is delayed with his speech and has been in nursery since he was 7 months old as I’m a student, however nursery and the health visitor both have no concerns even though he’s just turned 3 and can’t count to 10. Then again he can do a 40 piece puzzle with no help so, all children are different and learn at different pace, these comparison comments can be damaging for parents who think their kids are behind because someone else’s can do more. Not excusing Rebecca as her kids sit in front of a TV for 10 hours a day.
Absolutely. Rebecca is a tit parent. She doesn't deserve those boys at all, but all the my kid can do this comments on this thread are unnecessary. Every child's different.

I love how she thinks a salad is the equivalent to a protein shake 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Massive lols at one of her insta buddies saying Rebecca Lamb absolutely kicking you tubes Arse, wtf how can they come out with such f@#&%@# tit, this is her first for about 3 weeks & it’s a chuffin food shop we’ve all seen a thousand times before. The lot af them are deranged🤬🤬
More like 3 months 🥴 maybe I should just not turn up to my job for 3 months and see if I my boss thinks I'm "kicking arse"

Reactions: 6
Imagine being nearly 30 years old refusing to eat a salad. She eats like malnourished toddler. Salads are awesome! Such an easy way to consume essential micronutrients! Her poor children. You can tell by their (the 4 of them) skin they are severely missing nutrient dense food from their diet. Shocking.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.