Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Alfie say that it looks horrible? Does he even know what it is? Such an odd thing for a young boy to say.

Reactions: 30
This sounds terrible because weight shouldn’t define someone but I honestly feel she was so much happier in herself and in her life and not trying to be everyone else when she was a lot thinner!!!
She knows super Steve can't be trusted, living with some3like that can't be much fun

Reactions: 8
Why would Alfie say that it looks horrible? Does he even know what it is? Such an odd thing for a young boy to say.
I agree, as a kid I’d have thought alfie wouldn’t have know the difference between that and her lumi. She’s totally told him to say that. Everything those kids do is staged for Instagram or a photo.

Reactions: 22
If that ‘fake lumi’ company offered her £500 for a post she would soon be singing how amazing it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Do you believe in coincidences or not....🤔🤔
Looking on Elle Darby's grid and 4 days ago she had a post ' get yourselves a fiancee....' type post. Few days later Rebecca posts something similar with her 'find yourselves a Steve' post....
3 hours ago Elle posts and uses the word 'Mom' then what do you know- an hour after her post the word 'mom' appears on Rebecca's post 🤔

Hmm maybe I'm out of touch with the latest 'trend' words and captions 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just here for the comedy!
Haha she really is the joke of the dales (From Keighley)
She thinks she is the dogs doodaaarssss!
Whats with the baby oil or Vaseline plastered over her
ten x filtered face?????
Thick as 🐷💩🐷💩🐷💩🐷💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking on Elle Darby's grid and 4 days ago she had a post ' get yourselves a fiancee....' type post. Few days later Rebecca posts something similar with her 'find yourselves a Steve' post....
3 hours ago Elle posts and uses the word 'Mom' then what do you know- an hour after her post the word 'mom' appears on Rebecca's post 🤔

She thinks that she is being cool but it’s just embarrassing at this point, she cannot pull off the ‘cool mom’ persona.

Reactions: 13
My god she is looking like absolute tit and Steve is an absolute goon! I think I’d rather masturbate with a cactus then and rub myself with sandpaper than have that gong go near me 🤢🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
How come shes turned all her comments off? Is she scared she will get a crappy comment during the night and miss it?? Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Clearly been told what to say. Poor kids will grow up not knowing who they really are because they have constantly been told what to say or how to act. This is so damaging for a child. Unfortunately I think this is how Rebecca was brought up. Explains how she doesn't seem to know her true self and lives off her 'false self, constantly changing who she is and what she is now in to.
I think she sees the boys as an extension of herself rather than own individual people. Again this is also very damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is so childlike it unbelievable, the way she is trying to discredit the cheap one just by saying it “looks rubbish” is so stupid. Do you know for a fact that it’s not medical grade silicone? Or the frequency it vibrates? And why Alfie would say that without being told to when it looks exactly the same from the box shows he was obviously told.
From someone who raves about primark and any other dupes she can find and says why waste your money on top shop when you can get the same from primark or cheap eBay tat this current argument doesn’t have a leg to stand on. I suppose that philosophy only applies when you’re selling the expensive version!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She is so childlike it unbelievable, the way she is trying to discredit the cheap one just by saying it “looks rubbish” is so stupid. Do you know for a fact that it’s not medical grade silicone? Or the frequency it vibrates? And why Alfie would say that without being told to when it looks exactly the same from the box shows he was obviously told.
From someone who raves about primark and any other dupes she can find and says why waste your money on top shop when you can get the same from primark or cheap eBay tat this current argument doesn’t have a leg to stand on. I suppose that philosophy only applies when you’re selling the expensive version!
She did a haul from Everything5pounds as well! So what does she know about quality? What a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's not ageing well at all is she. I don't think she's ugly, but beaver should have looked at the mother to see what he was getting in a few years time 😄 she won't be anything like a dolly bird in 10 years time that's for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Funnily enough Ellie Darby also has a creepy fiancée, probably why Beggy is copying her, the difference is Beggy is the 99p shop clearance version

• Haha
Aff linking straws now, bloody hell she really is a scrounging trallop

• Haha
What made her feel the need to put make up on for Alfie’s zoom session? Surely like all other schools it’s about the kids keeping in contact, not the parents sat pouting!? I just sit beside my 4 year old and stay off camera as much as possible

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.