Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she hates the jeans cos they’re really unflattering but leaves a swipe up anyway 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I have an autistic child and wouldn’t say from what I have seen that Alfie shows any attributes of autism... I think he may have a slight developmental delay but not really anything that couldn’t be addressed with school and easily adapted around him, I wouldn’t say he is massively delayed I think Rebecca just treats him younger than he is for the gram and he probably loves stuff like Pokemon and mario etc but she just downs those it as it’s isn’t “gram/grid worthy”
yes! I also have an autistic child and I really don’t see any similarities with Alfie (I know they are all different) I think Alfie’s struggles are due to crap parenting and not spending enough time helping him and babying him far too much.

Reactions: 17
So she hates the jeans cos they’re really unflattering but leaves a swipe up anyway 🙄
She chooses stuff that she see's other people wear but with totally different body shapes to her rather than what would suit her shape. I think she honestly has a good figure but she just doesn't know what to wear - give you a tip Beggy follow Emily Lucy Rajch on Tik Tok.

Reactions: 5
I have an autistic child and wouldn’t say from what I have seen that Alfie shows any attributes of autism... I think he may have a slight developmental delay but not really anything that couldn’t be addressed with school and easily adapted around him, I wouldn’t say he is massively delayed I think Rebecca just treats him younger than he is for the gram and he probably loves stuff like Pokemon and mario etc but she just downs those it as it’s isn’t “gram/grid worthy”
Ok you will know much more about the subject than me! I just get a vibe having friends with Aspergers/autism but that is different to having a child diagnosed yourself.

Plus I always wondered if I was on the spectrum as a psychologist once suggested it and it made sense. If I’d had help when I was younger I probably wouldn’t have the mental health (anxiety) issues I have now - or of course they could be completely unrelated 🙂

Reactions: 6
This toner is just amaaaayzeeen guys it’s just suhhh lovelehhhh... why though? What makes it amazing? How does she actually sell anything with these descriptions I will never know

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alfie isn’t autistic. Maybe dyspraxia his coordination is quite off and he is behind 160% . But she can’t swipe up for that can she

Reactions: 16
Alfie isn’t autistic. Maybe dyspraxia his coordination is quite off and he is behind 160% . But she can’t swipe up for that can she
Rebecca will be googling dyspraxia later 😩😂 although the school would 100% pick it up. Wonder if she has refused a referral to camhs 😔

Reactions: 9
He definitely doesn't have the same interests as my son and all his friends who are the same age. He seems very flat / placid / young for his age (absolutely no offence meant)

I think there are two issues... From what we can see he seems to have unaddressed additional needs / developmental delay which might be a factor

The other is that he doesn't mix with anyone his own age. My son still attends school 3 days a week (key worker) and quite honestly its been a godsend for him.

I think if Rebecca addressed Alfie's additional needs he would be classed as vulnerable and have been offered a place during lockdown which would have been really beneficial to him and not just his learning but his emotional development too.

My LO sees his friends at school and they chat about what they are into (minecraft, you tubers / TV programmes / bike riding etc). He also chats to them on messenger (I set up the calls), and he plays with them on a safe minecraft realm. He also interacts with his cousins on games and through messenger.

Alfie just sees his immediate family and plays with a younger brother. That is it as far as contact with other humans go. He is pretty isolated really, he doesn't have any idea what other boys his age are doing because he doesn't know any 😔
he doesn’t seem to have any interests at all. My two older boys speak to their friends outside of school (minecraft too with my youngest) and before lockdown my oldest would go to the skate park with his friends etc. But even when they were younger they were really sociable outside of school with football etc and local friends. I agree and I think Alfie is so used to it being just him and Woody he seems to have halted developmentally to be more on Woodys level. Rebecca doesn’t help though because she consistently buys him books and activity packs designed for children aged 3-4 not for a child Alfies age. Even his school work she printed was for children far younger than him.

Reactions: 13
Rebeccas problem is that she sees multiple holidays and cars as a status of wealth.

To me, health is wealth and education comes a close second. My kids get nutritious balanced meals and as much as I’d absolutely love multiple holidays at the discounted term time rate, I wouldn’t take my kids out of school to do so. If it ever comes to it and we couldn’t afford to go on away during school holidays then we simply wouldn’t go.

Example number 108747 as to why she puts herself before those poor kids.
Rebecca - maybe consider a boarding school for your kids, you’ll be able to afford it with the thouuusssaaannndds you early selling your skincare.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree, I’ve always thought so. He has no coordination and couldn’t hold his pose when playing musical statues. His running and dancing are so clumsy, the poor child needs help not another day in the park ( by car). Stop looking in the mirror Rebecca and look at your child! Oh and try feeding them a proper breakfast instead of stodge!

Reactions: 10
So a lass I went to school with started flogging lumis last month, although I think it’s all a bit of a sham, I must say, she’s doing a really excellent job of putting her point across and making them look appealing. She’s got a little girl at home and I think she works as a receptionist, but not sure as I haven’t paid much attention. But what I’m saying is, Facebook/Instagram isn’t her ‘job’ and she’s doing a 100% better job that beggy slobson.

sorry for using the word job 50 times 🤦🏼‍♀️ Homeschooling is getting to me this week

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here we go promoting PayPal monthly instalments when the girl preaches not buying anything if you can’t buy it twice 😂 assume she forgot about that already!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I hate the term people say that “everyone is autistic is some form” as it kind of downs the struggles parents and people with autism have to deal with daily however I think everyone can have traits that autistic people do! I don’t actually know all that much on Aspergers but I hear it’s very similar to autism but maybe more high functioning?! Again I’m not sure. I do think that the slight delay with Alfie is probably just down to the fact she babies him, sticks a movie on for them and leaves them too it! I’m sure at school he is the same as all the other little fellas in his class and he loves all the same things other kids his age do! Pokemon/Minecraft etc but it’s not shown on the grid as not insta worthy!!

Ok you will know much more about the subject than me! I just get a vibe having friends with Aspergers/autism but that is different to having a child diagnosed yourself.

Plus I always wondered if I was on the spectrum as a psychologist once suggested it and it made sense. If I’d had help when I was younger I probably wouldn’t have the mental health (anxiety) issues I have now - or of course they could be completely unrelated 🙂

Reactions: 2
Ashley sugar rushed has started trying to sell Lumi's 🙄 To be fair she's a better sales woman than Beggy and she managed to word this common saying with ease 🤣 (not hard i know)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does Steve say ‘maks’ instead of ‘mask’? They are both so thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.