Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think she'll go through with her threats and try and move to Spain or will it be happy Tewsssdeeeh everywunnnnn followed by a pan of the Dales in 2031 😂
They wouldn’t have the first clue about how to go about actually moving to Spain. The pair of them are as thick as tit. Plus they won’t be able to sell that house as it is with all the unauthorised work they have done on it and the state it’s in they would never ever get their money back on it now anyway. The place is a mess and is just going to ruin. I think Benidorm is safe for now!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They wouldn’t have the first clue about how to go about actually moving to Spain. The pair of them are as thick as tit. Plus they won’t be able to sell that house as it is with all the unauthorised work they have done on it and the state it’s in they would never ever get their money back on it now anyway. The place is a mess and is just going to ruin. I think Benidorm is safe for now!!!!
True! I was wondering if they've realised though what a money pit the house is - I mean it beggars belief they only got the basic survey done so more fool them - and now beggars not with channel scum and beaver steavers not working at his dad's place or at least on the same money that he was, they're going to try and sell it and move to somewhere a bit more affordable for them but she's going to try and disguise it as "we're selling the house so we can move to Spain" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

They'll get a much cheaper 3 bed semi in Keighley "just to tide them over to find a house in Spain" And the move to Spain will be like their elusive Lord Lucan wedding ie. Will never happen 😀🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
True! I was wondering if they've realised though what a money pit the house is - I mean it beggars belief they only got the basic survey done so more fool them - and now beggars not with channel scum and beaver steavers not working at his dad's place or at least on the same money that he was, they're going to try and sell it and move to somewhere a bit more affordable for them but she's going to try and disguise it as "we're selling the house so we can move to Spain" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

They'll get a much cheaper 3 bed semi in Keighley "just to tide them over to find a house in Spain" And the move to Spain will be like their elusive Lord Lucan wedding ie. Will never happen 😀🤦🏻‍♀️
I think you're on to something there. I bet she is tarting the house up to sell it....Why else would you do the bathroom when so many other things need doing 🤔 she always used to say it was their forever home. Now she's changed her tune. It won't be Spain though 🤣

Reactions: 7
53907798-7AFB-42FE-A4AE-21657B0EE167.jpeg

An influencer I follow had this to say last night. This girl is an ex makeup artist and a skincare junkie, she has the best knowledge when it comes to what to use and only ever recommends the best. Soz Rebecca but I’d take her advice over yours any day of the week.
In fact, I’d take absolutely anyone’s advice before I took yours.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Where is this H&M/Zara haul!! I’m so excited as I’ve just done a big shop for my children and would love to see what she choose 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rebecca thinks

Matching leggings for Alfeh and Woodeh, dinosaur hoodeh for Alfeh aswell and maybe a new windbreaker for woodeh, nylon pjs if lucky
I still find it so weird that Alfies 7 and he never wears anything with characters on? Like Star Wars or Mario, pokemon? When my boys were young that’s all they wanted to wear, he seems to have zero interests?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I still find it so weird that Alfies 7 and he never wears anything with characters on? Like Star Wars or Mario, pokemon? When my boys were young that’s all they wanted to wear, he seems to have zero interests?
My son has never worn that kind of stuff and he's nearly 10. It's my worst nightmare 😬🙈. Luckily he likes to wear jeans and shirts, smart t shirts etc. I don't think I've ever seen a photo of beige buggy lamb's kids and thought 'oh they look nice'. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He definitely doesn't have the same interests as my son and all his friends who are the same age. He seems very flat / placid / young for his age (absolutely no offence meant)

I think there are two issues... From what we can see he seems to have unaddressed additional needs / developmental delay which might be a factor

The other is that he doesn't mix with anyone his own age. My son still attends school 3 days a week (key worker) and quite honestly its been a godsend for him.

I think if Rebecca addressed Alfie's additional needs he would be classed as vulnerable and have been offered a place during lockdown which would have been really beneficial to him and not just his learning but his emotional development too.

My LO sees his friends at school and they chat about what they are into (minecraft, you tubers / TV programmes / bike riding etc). He also chats to them on messenger (I set up the calls), and he plays with them on a safe minecraft realm. He also interacts with his cousins on games and through messenger.

Alfie just sees his immediate family and plays with a younger brother. That is it as far as contact with other humans go. He is pretty isolated really, he doesn't have any idea what other boys his age are doing because he doesn't know any 😔

• Sad
A big part of Alfeh’s problem is he’s been Woodeh’s babysitter for the last 3 years and therefore hasn’t grown beyond the mental age of a 4 year old. Plus he definitely has additional needs. He might JUST cruise along ok at primary school but in 3 years he will be getting ready for secondary school and him and Rebecca are in for a shock.

Reactions: 29
He definitely doesn't have the same interests as my son and all his friends who are the same age. He seems very flat / placid / young for his age (absolutely no offence meant)

I think there are two issues... From what we can see he seems to have unaddressed additional needs / developmental delay which might be a factor

The other is that he doesn't mix with anyone his own age. My son still attends school 3 days a week (key worker) and quite honestly its been a godsend for him.

I think if Rebecca addressed Alfie's additional needs he would be classed as vulnerable and have been offered a place during lockdown which would have been really beneficial to him and not just his learning but his emotional development too.

My LO sees his friends at school and they chat about what they are into (minecraft, you tubers / TV programmes / bike riding etc). He also chats to them on messenger (I set up the calls), and he plays with them on a safe minecraft realm. He also interacts with his cousins on games and through messenger.

Alfie just sees his immediate family and plays with a younger brother. That is it as far as contact with other humans go. He is pretty isolated really, he doesn't have any idea what other boys his age are doing because he doesn't know any 😔
Agree with all of this. Liza Prideaux’s eldest is only a year older than Alfie and he seems like he’s about 5 years older! The difference is shocking and it just makes me feel sad for Alfie 😔 the difference between him and other children his age is becoming more apparent the older he gets so I don’t know how Rebecca can’t see it?! Or if she does, why doesn’t she address it?!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
yes must admit I’m not a fan of characters!! I can only just cope with the dinosaur on the next polo shirts!! But yes I agree

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even if you don't like character clothing you will have things in your home that reflect your child's interests and personality. I don't do the character clothing but I've always allowed socks, undies, pjs, bedding etc of their choice as a compromise. You don't see any of that with Dingle

Reactions: 22
Even if you don't like character clothing you will have things in your home that reflect your child's interests and personality. I don't do the character clothing but I've always allowed socks, undies, pjs, bedding etc of their choice as a compromise. You don't see any of that with Dingle
oh yes!! We have plenty of paw patrol toys and lots of lego I’ve just stood on!!! I’ve never seen Alfie do Lego, omg we have so much!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My 4 year old has more personality and is a far more active child than Alfie. Alfie just seems so devoid of any typical attributes of a regular child his age. His physical appearance (gaunt/pale/sunken hollow eyes) and his obvious difficulty with walking/running etc couldn’t be more obvious and he just seems really lethargic, sleepy, dopey and has no energy or anything. I’ve never seen a child like it. I think it’s obvious that he has developmental issues but is also say he seems malnourished; the kids never seem healthy. There’s serious issues there.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I don’t think anyone likes character clothing but my son as a few pjs etc and they make him happy which IMO is more important than him looking smart 24/7, the point was probably more that Alfie has no interests of his own he wears the same clothes as a 3 year old, gets the same kindness books from aldi and shares Christmas presents 🥴🥴

I feel so sorry for Alfie. It is quite obvious something is not quite right but with help he will be absolutely fine bless him.

I know we aren’t supposed to speculate re: children but my thoughts are he has Asperger/autism. Sorry if it is not right of me to say but I don’t see that as an insult at all. If my son is ever diagnosed with it I would be perfectly ok so long as he’s happy.. but I would definitely want to get him diagnosed ASAP as the sooner you start working on it the less it will affect them later on in life (so many resources out there).

That is not to say autism is a bad thing at all. Some of the greatest minds are autistic and a lot of people in Silicon Valley are on the spectrum

Reactions: 15
A big part of Alfeh’s problem is he’s been Woodeh’s babysitter for the last 3 years and therefore hasn’t grown beyond the mental age of a 4 year old. Plus he definitely has additional needs. He might JUST cruise along ok at primary school but in 3 years he will be getting ready for secondary school and him and Rebecca are in for a shock.
I really feel for Alfie, his development is being neglected and both boys educations are being neglected. I know people will say homeschooling doesn't help, but at least parents trying to homeschool are making an effort. Rebecca and Steve prioritise going on holidays over attending school. Multiple absences due to holidays are detrimental to a child. And for those who say taking a child on holiday is educational because they learn about different cultures etc, I'm assuming those parents aren't moaning about homeschooling,because obviously it appears to be acceptable when it means they get a holiday.

I feel so sorry for Alfie. It is quite obvious something is not quite right but with help he will be absolutely fine bless him.

I know we aren’t supposed to speculate re: children but my thoughts are he has Asperger/autism. Sorry if it is not right of me to say but I don’t see that as an insult at all. If my son is ever diagnosed with it I would be perfectly ok so long as he’s happy.. but I would definitely want to get him diagnosed ASAP as the sooner you start working on it the less it will affect them later on in life (so many resources out there).

That is not to say autism is a bad thing at all. Some of the greatest minds are autistic and a lot of people in Silicon Valley are on the spectrum
Sadly for this little boy he has 2 parents who are useless and have no interest unless it is for themselves. Whatever Alfie needs assistance with, he won't get it at home, it's only going to happen in a school environment, where his needs will be prioritised

• Sad
I have an autistic child and wouldn’t say from what I have seen that Alfie shows any attributes of autism... I think he may have a slight developmental delay but not really anything that couldn’t be addressed with school and easily adapted around him, I wouldn’t say he is massively delayed I think Rebecca just treats him younger than he is for the gram and he probably loves stuff like Pokemon and mario etc but she just downs those it as it’s isn’t “gram/grid worthy”

• Heart
I have an autistic child and wouldn’t say from what I have seen that Alfie shows any attributes of autism... I think he may have a slight developmental delay but not really anything that couldn’t be addressed with school and easily adapted around him, I wouldn’t say he is massively delayed I think Rebecca just treats him younger than he is for the gram and he probably loves stuff like Pokemon and mario etc but she just downs those it as it’s isn’t “gram/grid worthy”
i have to agree I don’t see any autistic characteristics he just seems behind as he’s left to his own devices watching DVDs in the supahhh cosehhh lounge. That’s prob where his accent comes from, too many American Disney DVDs and not enough mingling with other Yorkshire accents, his own mother included who spends more time in her ‘office’ doing lumi and makeup than speaking to Alfehhhh.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.