Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise that when people talk about “glowing skin” they don’t mean that your skin looks wet/greasy?!!!!!! She’s so bleeping thick it boils my brain!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
She didn't say glowing though, she said glowehhhh which must be another word for greasy surely

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a load of old bollocks they spout
Oh god. It’s just such a blatant copy & paste job!!!! I’d love to hear her explain what exactly frequency and hertz are because I can tell you now she won’t have the faintest idea!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok you will know much more about the subject than me! I just get a vibe having friends with Aspergers/autism but that is different to having a child diagnosed yourself.

Plus I always wondered if I was on the spectrum as a psychologist once suggested it and it made sense. If I’d had help when I was younger I probably wouldn’t have the mental health (anxiety) issues I have now - or of course they could be completely unrelated 🙂
I agree with you. My niece who is now 16 has high functioning autism. The way Alfie is reminds me of how she was when she was little. My daughter who is 7 is in the process of being assessed and theres times I see her in the way he is too. I think because it varies so much from child to child that it wont always be recognisable to all those who have experience with autism but I agree I see it many times when I've seen clips of him.

Reactions: 11
Oh god. It’s just such a blatant copy & paste job!!!! I’d love to hear her explain what exactly frequency and hertz are because I can tell you now she won’t have the faintest idea!!!!!!
There's no typos in it, so she definitely didn't write it! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How long until she shouts out her upline as suh suh inspiring and glowehhh (obvs)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It still makes me laugh that she uses an actual cup (mug) to measure out a “cup” of for baking 😂 And rebecca when you were ordering the wide jeans did you not think wide was what they would be because you seem surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
17:08 n her kids are in PJ’s,
17:08 my kids are in football kits outside playing football.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Big Bad Bogan Beverley keeps sending her pic of "Greece and Italy" 😩😩😩 so Dingle shares a pic of Santorini on her story

witch better not lower the tone of one of my fave holiday spots! 🤮🤮🤮🤮 not that they could probably afford it but sincerely hope this is a ploy to convince the sheep she's coining it with the worlds number one beauty devices and not something they would actually go through with.

Remember your own advice from the other week big begs "you do you, I'll do me" #tenners

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They never went away before the pandemic she hardly saw her! 🙈
255B78F6-14E6-4562-AAD1-D96E4291BFAA.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She wasn't invited on the tenners hen do either...

As an aside, remember when beggy wanted a white fishnet body stocking to wear in tenners like Billie faiers 🤮🤮🤮
I'm fuming there will be no wedding, that would have made my life seeing what she could come up with! 🤣🙈 it would have been Tattle gold 😄😢 very mean of you Dingle!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So tempted to compile her Instagram posts where she’s all these different places. She’s been to leyburn today. I really feel like reporting her she’s taking the piss

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So tempted to compile her Instagram posts where she’s all these different places. She’s been to leyburn today. I really feel like reporting her she’s taking the piss
It's an anonymous form on North Yorkshire polices Web page. They are 100% not only breaking the rules most days, but advertising it to 64 thousand people, encouraging others to do the same

Reactions: 13
She wasn't invited on the tenners hen do either...

As an aside, remember when beggy wanted a white fishnet body stocking to wear in tenners like Billie faiers 🤮🤮🤮
A white fishnet body stocking!!!! 😂😂😂 I’ve had a horrible day (not good news from some blood tests 🙄) this has made me laugh out loud and I need this to happen!! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.