Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The queen of knowledge.... Bahahahaha

🤣😭⚰🤣😭⚰

The extent of Rebecca 's knowledge on the lumi spa is as follows....

1.its the number one product in the world
2.everyones soh soh lovely and positive in mi nuskin cult
3.your skin will look soh super glowey just like mine
4. You can pay in installments but don't pay in installments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is this the video she had deleted?? Or is there another one I missed
ooooh I got it wrong earlier, I thought she went off on her rant in the deleted money one. Very happy this tit show is still around

Reactions: 4
Glad to see Rebecca has finally learnt to cut the lemon in half before shoving it in her water bottle, next on Tattle Teaches Rebecca: BED SLATS

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Glad to see Rebecca has finally learnt to cut the lemon in half before shoving it in her water bottle, next on Tattle Teaches Rebecca: BED SLATS
Yeah she could have done with seeing if shein do a lemon slicer rather than a banana chopper 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s filtered Steve and whitened his grym teeth, thought he was supah sexeh begs, so why are you altering him??? 🤡🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
H&M/ Zara haul? YouTube video? Bunk beds? Moving to Spain?

does she actually do anything she says

• Haha
Reactions: 14
H&M/ Zara haul? YouTube video? Bunk beds? Moving to Spain?

does she actually do anything she says
Does anyone think she'll go through with her threats and try and move to Spain or will it be happy Tewsssdeeeh everywunnnnn followed by a pan of the Dales in 2031 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.