Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesnโ€™t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it Beggy? Is it really a beuatiful day?

Don't know about glory skin. She looks as if she has just run a marathon ( As if! ) greasy and sweaty. Makes me feel ill.
5 o'clock shadow doesn't help.
Whatโ€™s wrong with her top lip??? If sheโ€™s had fillers or whatever, then she needs her money back.

Reactions: 6
why is she taking a bath at 5.20 when people are usually feeding their kids? (my kids tea is cooking so ive got a spare 20 mins) and i will take a shower when they have gone to bed. her life is so backwards honestly
because sheโ€™s dumped them in front of the tv and thrown a packet of crisps at them for dinner. Told Alfie to make sure woody stays downstairs and not to disturb her probably. I wouldnโ€™t leave a toddler with any 7 year old but the fact that sheโ€™s leaving one with a 7 year old with clear developmental issues is worrying. Would he know what to do in an emergency whilst his mother (๐Ÿ˜•) is giving herself all the self care in the world? Doubt it.

All the โ€˜everything I do is for themโ€™ posts in the world would not convince me that she puts those kids first or even second at that. Rebecca is Rebeccas priority always. She makes that so obvious.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
because sheโ€™s dumped them in front of the tv and thrown a packet of crisps at them for dinner. Told Alfie to make sure woody stays downstairs and not to disturb her probably. I wouldnโ€™t leave a toddler with any 7 year old but the fact that sheโ€™s leaving one with a 7 year old with clear developmental issues is worrying. Would he know what to do in an emergency whilst his mother (๐Ÿ˜•) is giving herself all the self care in the world? Doubt it.

All the โ€˜everything I do is for themโ€™ posts in the world would not convince me that she puts those kids first or even second at that. Rebecca is Rebeccas priority always. She makes that so obvious.
She hasn't got a rat's arse in respect of putting her children first. She has no clue what this means.

Reactions: 11
My eldest is 10 and I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever managed a bath at teatime in ten years hahah! Itโ€™s always late at night like now once they are in bed and everywhere tidied ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

Whatโ€™s wrong with her top lip??? If sheโ€™s had fillers or whatever, then she needs her money back.
She said sheโ€™s not had fillers in ages but she clearly has and they get worse every time she gets them done! Theyโ€™re migrating all up her face, she needs to have them dissolved. Sheโ€™ll be on an episode of botched before long ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
4D5FD609-9E70-4CF7-828A-5AE74767566B.png
F5A8E35E-CD17-466F-BEFE-0B27418D4EDB.png

How will she explain these??? I donโ€™t think they are the same day because of the clothes but still bullshit!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She said sheโ€™s not had fillers in ages but she clearly has and they get worse every time she gets them done! Theyโ€™re migrating all up her face, she needs to have them dissolved. Sheโ€™ll be on an episode of botched before long ๐Ÿ˜‚
Now that I would pay to see! ๐Ÿฟ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™ve been too busy this weekend to nosey at Instagram but just looked at her last few posts and her likes are abysmal! Looks like the tide has turned ๐Ÿ˜‚ lumispa was definitely the final nail.

Iโ€™ve been too busy this weekend to nosey at Instagram but just looked at her last few posts and her likes are abysmal! Looks like the tide has turned ๐Ÿ˜‚ lumispa was definitely the final nail.
Body positivity post in her underwear pending...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.