Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I'm wrong but even if companies say they don't test on animals unless required under regulations then they still test on animals. I'm sure companies that sell in China have to by law test on animals so even though they say we don't but only when required it means cos they sell in China/ countries that require it by law so to me that's still testing on animals...
Agree. If they're selling in China then they're not cruelty free, they are testing on animals in order to be allowed to sell their products there by law. Simple as that.

Reactions: 13
It’s sold pretty much all over the world- so the places that require them too test on animals, they will. Funny she’s just plugged an all natural cruelty free vegan deodorant haha. She’s just so mish mash....has anyone see her re purchase any of her ads after she’s used them???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s sold pretty much all over the world- so the places that require them too test on animals, they will. Funny she’s just plugged an all natural cruelty free vegan deodorant haha. She’s just so mish mash....has anyone see her re purchase any of her ads after she’s used them???
Couldn’t keep a straight face watching her smug smirk looking at the camera while she rubbed that deodorant on her big man pits. She really has a face I’d love to slap

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And learn Spanish and go to school??
tapas 😂 yeah right. That reminds me of the other week when she said they were having tapas style food and it was pretty much 15 types of salami type meat and all I could think of was how grim their stomachs must have been after all that pungent meat on top of all the other crap they’d been eating and drinking. It seemed excessive for two people anyway

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s funny when she says they can’t wait to get back to normality, the only thing that will change for her once lockdown is over is that the kids go back to school and she can duck off on her 1 yearly trip to tenners for the all inclusive buffet 🐷 she literally has no life outside that barn.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“Excuse my face I’m having a cozy snuggly day at home” .... like the past 2 years of living there lol while the boys probably watch a DVD.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She answered the question about Steve working with ‘he does my admit’ so she clearly ‘employs’ Steve to avoid paying tax
If Steve does her admin, why does she always claim she's busy answering emails etc lol. No way on this earth would he work for her. He doesn't even take what she does seriously, hence him making inappropriate comments on her posts. Also he is always out of the house during the day. She is more than likely cooking the books.

Reactions: 27
If Steve does her admin, why does she always claim she's busy answering emails etc lol. No way on this earth would he work for her. He doesn't even take what she does seriously, hence him making inappropriate comments on her posts. Also he is always out of the house during the day. She is more than likely cooking the books.
admin aka setting up the ring light in the office/workout/toktik/reel room for her 😩😂🤢😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
On her stories, the question about her wedding ..... is that her in the wedding dress?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else struggling with work right now but then you see Begs trying to flog her lumehs and it actually makes you grateful for your job?

admin aka setting up the ring light in the office/workout/toktik/reel room for her 😩😂🤢😂
Does Senor Droopy Eyes get to switch on the ring light as well or is that above his pay scale?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This has probs been posted and I’ve missed but just spotted this comment 🤢 I don’t know what’s worse. The thought of that comment or that he feels the need to publicly announce their sex life knowing their families are on both of their social media’s. These two are shameless!! 🙈View attachment 449200
If she puts as much effort into her sex life as she does with every other aspect of her life, I can't imagine it being that wild 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m just laughing at her getting an ad for deodorant. That’s tickled me. All the amazing companies/products out there and she’s been chosen to showcase deodorant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m just laughing at her getting an ad for deodorant. That’s tickled me. All the amazing companies/products out there and she’s been chosen to showcase deodorant 😂
At this point I think she just has to take what she can get 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she puts as much effort into her sex life as she does with every other aspect of her life, I can't imagine it being that wild 🙄
Don’t 😂😂😂 it’s a wonder they’ve ever conceived she’s so cack handed and crap at everything I’m surprised they know what to put where

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.