Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
....so she said no and then said that they don’t test on animals! Make your mind up hun. And they clearly state on their website that they don’t test on animals UNLESS it’s needed ?????

She is a totally liar look at what it says !!!!
How can you test in a humane way? Spray them gently in the eyes with chemicals instead of aggressively? 😩

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Looks like Stephen is stalking this thread after watching her stories clearing up the 7 grand Post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi Rebecca! 🤣 yep your still a knob head, and answering questions like you’ve been asked them, proves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She just needs to pick a lane and show some real passion in something ..not say your against animal testing and then flog something that does it. Like not gunna show your kids anymore until a paid ad comes along and then you will! It’s cringe when she posts these story’s saying it has “age loc technology” and all this crap she don’t even know what she’s on about. Why not focus on country life and have that as her main focus or something she can really get into? Arghhhh she’s drives me mad haha

Reactions: 11
She’s only done the Q&A so she can abruptly end it with a bleeping AD and we all end up watching it as we we’re hoping for some comedy answers

Reactions: 12
I cannot believe anyone in this day and age is promoting any sort of beauty product that tests on animals. Disgusting.

Reactions: 14
She answered the question about Steve working with ‘he does my admit’ so she clearly ‘employs’ Steve to avoid paying tax

But the way they spend money, £7k a month will be gone in no time, unless they accidentally forget to pay their taxes. So many of these vloggers/influencers seem to spend, like money means nothing. I wonder how many pay everything they should or how many have 'creative accountants', or are 'creative' themselves when declaring earnings

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So 7 hours between her saying no then saying none are tested on animals. Is that how long it took her to use google to find out 🥴
I can’t deal with how fake she is, deleting anyone’s genuine questions is so bleeping childish

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She answered the question about Steve working with ‘he does my admit’ so she clearly ‘employs’ Steve to avoid paying tax
:ROFLMAO: bleeping hell so she employs him and the porsche is hers not his...proper digging him out isn't she after the several years of luxury living he gave her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Steve has his own business, grim teeth (which must earn what?... £7.50 a year? 🤣

"He does my admin" 🧐 lets not kid ourselves you're not earning enough for 1 to live off never mind two so let's not pretend he's on your payroll / he's a kept man

I'm interested in what these 'other projects' are though, and I bet the Inland Revenue will be because these ~secret~ projects means he can afford a £1200 a month mortgage, to heat a barn and to buy a 20k porsche.

Sound like I need to get me a few 'projects' 💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They’ve made a total tit of that bathroom. She’s even cut out the window (which is in the shower) from the pics to reduce the comments on it. Plus that half tiled wall in the shower is going to be so damp 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Admin? What admin! She does duck all 😂 love how she tries to make herself sound important, like when she says she has lots of invoices to send and emails to reply to. Surely they’re Steve’s job then if that’s the case? Try writing your lies down beggy, that way you can look back on them to save yourself looking like a massive dick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
And learn Spanish and go to school??
She's honestly just dense isn't she...she gets "mum guilt" here because she has to unload the dishwasher and send e-mails...does she think that will magically go away in Spain and she can just drink pina coladas in her ebay thong bikini all day before shuffling off down the all you can eat chinese for tea every night

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So, she said they tested on animals, then read here and realised she was either wrong, or didn't understand the question, so went back and added a comment.

bleeping comedy gold. 👏🏻🤣

Hi hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is a totally liar look at what it says !!!!
Correct me if I'm wrong but even if companies say they don't test on animals unless required under regulations then they still test on animals. I'm sure companies that sell in China have to by law test on animals so even though they say we don't but only when required it means cos they sell in China/ countries that require it by law so to me that's still testing on animals...

Reactions: 15
Ive just seen on the Imogenation thread that Beggy 'liked' one of Imo's pics. It doesnt surprise me at all to be honest, both Beggy and Grimo are smelly, grubby dickheads. They could become BFF! HAHA

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.