Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know you aren't going to brainwash us into joining your MLM?! #BOSSBABEZZZZZZ

Face sanders for everyone 🥳
Don't you worry my pyramid scheme boss babe days are long gone 😭😭😭😭😭

However, I can bring my black and decker along and have a go on anyone's boat race who want to be suh suh gloweh and stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Okay, so join an MLM pyramid scheme not really great is it, but to join one that condones animal cruelty YIKES

you wonder why you get so much hate?

Mrs. 2 dogs, 1 cat and 3 chickens shifting products that test on animals

******MISS HAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Swear she said in one of her Ads/videos with something from body shop... that she would never use anything that wasn’t cruelty free🤥🤥 she’s a TIT
Why hasn't she clarified? Is it neither? They test on animals? They use animal products? They use ingredients that are tested on animals? The bottles arrive wrapped in mink?

She's such a tit salesperson.

Reactions: 23
Why hasn't she clarified? Is it neither? They test on animals? They use animal products? They use ingredients that are tested on animals? The bottles arrive wrapped in mink?

She's such a tit salesperson.
Because she doesn’t know and she doesn’t care, she just wants you to buy it! It’s the no 1 device in the world for a reason remember.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Okay, so join an MLM pyramid scheme not really great is it, but to join one that condones animal cruelty YIKES

you wonder why you get so much hate?

Mrs. 2 dogs, 1 cat and 3 chickens shifting products that test on animals

******MISS HAHA
My contempt for this woman has quadrupled. We know she couldn't give a toss about her kids. They are content and a source of income to her, that's why she has no interest in their education, development, health, safety, diet or wellbeing, but to openly and proudly sell crap that is NOT cruelty free. She's another level of scum

Reactions: 15
And to just answer the question with “no babe ❤“ rather than “unfortunately not 😔” or something that sounds like you give a tit 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’ll be on her stories later mentioning the words cruelty free you watch 😂 but she don’t look here

Reactions: 12
And to just answer the question with “no babe ❤“ rather than “unfortunately not 😔” or something that sounds like you give a tit 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know. Or "unfortunately not, not at the moment. This is something they're working very hard on though"

Reactions: 13
There's already a comment underneath that's been deleted as it's not there when you tap to view it. And then the last comment.

Screenshot_20210223_183648.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How many parents of 2 young children can sit in the bath with a glass of wine, messing around on social media at 6.30 in the evening,or that's when she posted, so could have been even earlier

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
“Ask me some facts” errr how about.....did you actually study English at school? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
There's already a comment underneath that's been deleted as it's not there when you tap to view it. And then the last comment.

View attachment 452028
That last comment won’t be there long 😂 how does rebecca lamb of all people have the audacity to ask people to message her if they need ‘skincare advice’ she literally knows nothing about skincare unless it’s lining her pockets. I think uneducated idiots like her dishing out skincare advice like theyre Hyram is a dangerous game to be playing and it’s only a matter of time before someone has a bad reaction or damages their skin & she’ll have to take responsibility for it

I mean I’m sure most of us have or have had products in the past that aren’t cruelty free but as someone myself that’s actively changed my tan/make up and hair products to be cruelty free and would DEFFO not profit of something that is. I think once that gets out she’ll lose some fans!

Reactions: 7
She is like a broken record, sending and answering the same questions again and again and again 😴

Reactions: 13
“I’ve got lots of new followers” aka you got the credit card out and bought a load you desperate cow. How the duck can you expect anyone with half a brain to believe you gain hundreds of followers within a few hours? You’re off your bloody tits hun 😂

View attachment 452028
I read them can’t believe she deleted them!!someone wrote are they tested on animals, then someone wrote they are tested on animals, this is 2021 how is this tit still acceptable or something along those lines. Wow she’s a bleep for deleting those.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.