Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought that not washing your hair enough can be just as damaging as washing it too often. Something to do with the hair follicles getting blocked with dirt and oil and therefore not allowing hair to grow as well as it would if the scalp was kept cleaner.
Should be washed at least 2-3 times a week, particularly if you have greasy hair like her, using a sulphate free shampoo. Bet her hair absolutely stinks. She isn't too hot on changing the bedding either so her pillow and pillow case must reek. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
LJC is planning her boys 7th birthday. I actually cannot believe the difference between him and alfie. You would have thought alfie just turned 5!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I would take that with a pinch of salt.

Could have just been someone who looked like Steve and not actually have been him.

Could have been his Mum or his sister and they were together for circumstances that allow, like an emergency.
Was 100% him. His car. His private reg

I do agree it could have been a family member. All I know is, it wasn't Beggy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who cringes when ever she says ‘he looks after me’ I get what she means but he ain’t your dad love! Look after yourself ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fair enough. I just will never understand why they moved from that to the dungeon and why everything seemed at least half decent when they lived there compared to now. They are clearly skint but when you had nice things in the past, surely you would strive to achieve the same standard as living you had before. Beggy is an uneducated chav who had life handed to her by Steve, and as much as Steve is a dopey twit, he clearly grew up with a decent family and had a fairly nice life so why wouldn’t he want to make that same lifestyle for his own kids? Me and my other half had very comfortable upbringings and we work hard to make sure our kids don’t have to settle for anything less as well!
Absolutely it doesn't make any sense at all... If you knew your wage was going to declining dramatically you'd move to a cheaper house I'd have thought not one 150k more expensive that needed gutting and another 200k spending on it to bring it into a habitable condition... Very bizarre...

Reactions: 12
It's weird she hasn't posted it on her business account either. I think it's Steve's car and she's just pretending it's hers to stick two fingers up at tattlers for laughing at her. But like I'm laughing more now she's gone from a brand new Cayenne to a 2002 reg 996 worth £20k.
que the post on kindskinco in 3 2 1....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Rebs *may* have contributed but it’s Steve’s car
Oh beggy I’m totally mortified for you. How childish to pretend you bought yourself a car to impress people who really when it comes down to it couldn’t give a flying duck about you. If only you spent your time and effort trying to impress your 2 kids I would have a lot more respect for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
How humiliating is this. If i had flaunted my ‘new purchase’ for being such a boss witch babe and my other half posted this tit, I’d die a thousands deaths. It’s CLEARLY his purchase from bank of daddy. He is a pig. A beaver pig. I actually feel sorry that she has to concoct these ridiculous lies to make her look like she has it all.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
After all the showing off and bragging that its HER car bought with HER money, she must be raging that 2SS has bragged that it's actually his car. Oh Rebecca, how embarrassing for you, you must be mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No matter who’s car it is or where the money came from ,then both bragging so much about it on sm is beyond pathetic .
Maybe put as much effort into your kids as you do trying to impress strangers

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.