Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon this is why they have hardly mentioned missing family, they've just carried on seeing them all and doing as they please without a care in the world
Someone mentioned the photo of her teen sister and Woody being pretty recent as he was wearing new H&M gear she'd shared not long ago.

I doubt it's often, as they never saw any fucker pre pandemic. But once is too much when it's a law break and potentially endangering your kids.

She'll be eye rolling this and thinking 'but we're safe as we live in the Daaaaaales in the middle or nowhurrr' but Yorkshire currently has the highest R rating. Not that she'll know what that means. Pop BBC news on once a week Beggy, get some perspective.

Reactions: 15
THATS NOT HOW YOU COOK PORRIDGE REBECCA THATS bleeping WARM WET OATS... GO BACK TO LIFE SCHOOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Out of all the things she does the only thing that infuriates me is her ability to ruin everything she cooks 😂😂 everything else is just funny

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘Been up hours with the kids already’ but still got a sink full of dirty dishes. Don’t think she washes much in that house, least of all her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow, he's almost 3 and a half as well. Not shaming Woody at all, this screams Rebecca and Steve not being arsed enough to train the poor little guy properly and just leaving him in a pull up for their own convenience. I swear she told us he was potty trained just after he turned two, so why is he still in a pull up in the DAY 18 months later? She's such a liar. Night time, fine, that can take much longer, but he should really be dry in the day at this age.
I think it’s his t shirt you can see it at the front under his hoody

Reactions: 8
Out of all the things she does the only thing that infuriates me is her ability to ruin everything she cooks 😂😂 everything else is just funny
Oh see that’s my favourite thing she does 🤣 I love seeing her mess up the most basic things. She’s the only person who can make a curry and it look like the nappy contents of a teething baby or sausages that look like boiled penises xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Stopped watching this absolute ****** ages ago because it blew my mind on the daily at how stupid and thick she is.

Just looked on here and saw the mention of a porsche,
Looked on her IG.

LMAO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not sure if this has ever been mentioned but does anyone think the old house could have been tied to Steve’s dads business and that’s why they moved and why they weren’t listed as even living there?

Reactions: 12
I wana know who this blonde was! Yes there’s a possibility it could have been his sister, but she seems to have her head screwed on and probably wouldn’t be so quick to break the restrictions as quick those 2 dickheads do, so there’s also every possibility it wasn’t her.

Reactions: 13
Not sure if this has ever been mentioned but does anyone think the old house could have been tied to Steve’s dads business and that’s why they moved and why they weren’t listed as even living there?
Interesting question actually. I can’t recall ever saying that the old house was for sale or sold before they moved. She only seemed to mention buying the new house. Maybe owned by Steve’s dad and they just moved out maybe?

Reactions: 9
Did he post anything on his stories about where he was yesterday?

No doubt she will post a story shortly telling us what a lovely day they had at the house yesterday, and they had such a lovely day they stayed in all day, and didn't leave the house, because they were having a lovely day together, together all day....... while red eyed looking furious clearly straight after the row about which of Keighley's fine ladies he's been entertaining in his car....

Oh god please tell me he had this girl in her (his) porsche 🤣🤣🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.