Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just wouldn’t would you 🙈😂
View attachment 448524
I don't think theres ever been a photo posted on social media that screams cheap and broke to me more than this :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

bleeping HELL its worse than I remember 😂😂
What the duck goes through her head!!
Remember how LJC was playing with her sons in the paddling pool and got a pic of her and her twin girls and at this point Rebecca was obsessed with collecting female animals so copied the pic hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All of the begins with poo crew have gone unusually quiet, I sense something annoying is a coming
Crikey she must have read my comment on here - pic of a freshly laid egg and woddeh on his motorbike thing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s so bloody trampy you would think that money could of went to better use like her house and her kids or maybe some more food for bloody dinner 😂 I bet there in a tit load of debt really

Reactions: 14
I guess when all is said and done, her and Steve are just image conscious egomaniacs. They thrive off people being ‘jealous’ of all they have. But it’s all just ‘stuff’. Nothing of real value, no authenticity, hard work or good examples set. Begs isn’t true to herself, being her authentic self, she relies on the prestige of having a ‘following’ and addicted to the praise and jealously of others. Steve is an image conscious scared little boy, thinks he’s a tough jack the lad, but again he’s just desperate to be liked and admired.

It’s an unpopular opinion but I actually love their house. Just image what you could do with it and it’s potential. Unfortunately they are only there for the ‘image’. She thinks people follow her because they want to be her, I follow because I like to be reminded how much I am not like her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I guess when all is said and done, her and Steve are just image conscious egomaniacs. They thrive off people being ‘jealous’ of all they have. But it’s all just ‘stuff’. Nothing of real value, no authenticity, hard work or good examples set. Begs isn’t true to herself, being her authentic self, she relies on the prestige of having a ‘following’ and addicted to the praise and jealously of others. Steve is an image conscious scared little boy, thinks he’s a tough jack the lad, but again he’s just desperate to be liked and admired.

It’s an unpopular opinion but I actually love their house. Just image what you could do with it and it’s potential. Unfortunately they are only there for the ‘image’. She thinks people follow her because they want to be her, I follow because I like to be reminded how much I am not like her.
Although I would personally hate to live that much in the wilderness there's no doubt that the house could be stunning if done up correctly :) unfortunately dumb and dumber aren't the two to do it I think 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 10

The house itself as it is right now is god awful simply because it’s so unkempt and in such a sorry state. It absolutely has loads of potential though and yeah if you had a £100K or so to completely renovate and refurbish the whole lot from top to bottom, outside and in it could be an absolutely gorgeous high end home. But they obviously don’t have anywhere near that kind of money and I don’t think they have the knowledge, imagination or vision to do the place justice even if they ever did have the money. There is so much that needs to be done to that house it would probably take a year to completely do. I just honestly cannot understand why they bought it - knowing that it’s the kind of building that needs a hell of a lot of work to even keep it weather tight and structurally sound.

Reactions: 7
I think it was cruel taking Alfie away from village life like that. It clearly suits steaver because remember before lockdown? He would always be down the pub and she'd be sat in the house, minding the kids and fuming. She'd be doing loads of stupid instagram stories and getting pissed on cheap wine to pass the time. They bought that house when she was doing OK with ads and youtube but shortly after it went right down the shitter so they're screwed. You shouldn't have counted your chickens beckeh before you could buy a box of eggs from Aldi

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not buying that the chickens are still alive by that.... just an egg? SHOW US THE CHICKENS

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but she looks like she's wearing a pair of old 'time of the month' pants, grubby cow. 🤮
Look Mabel, these are what you’ll be wearing when you’re in season because we’re too poor and irresponsible to get you spayed!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Look at this amazing hack where I make hot milk with my velvetiser and mix with chocolate spread”... AKA look how tight I am I never buy the ACTUAL hotel chocolate hot choc you are supposed to use with the velvetiser because I’m so bloody tight 🙄 she’s so transparent

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.