Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the wedding dress thing, at the time people on instagram were getting invited to model wedding dresses/promotion days at this shop (the name escapes me right now) so I think she thought she would put it out there that she was looking in the hope someone would invite her too. I thought it was bizarre the way she was stuffing her face with greasy food in the car and big bad bev was looking as shifty as ever. Her mother isn't well off, like she can afford to waste money on a dress that was never going to be worn. The whole thing was a farce... typical fucked up dingle behavior. Plus she never once acted like a bride. You can just tell!
also remember she applied for say yes to the dress and thought she was gonna get on 😂 bet you get like £5 off your dress and she was fuming they said no to her so decided the cancel the whole wedding as she had received no other freebies 😩🤣

everytime she does a Q&A I’m gonna ask about her wedding dress

• Haha
Reactions: 30
also remember she applied for say yes to the dress and thought she was gonna get on 😂 bet you get like £5 off your dress and she was fuming they said no to her so decided the cancel the whole wedding as she had received no other freebies 😩🤣

Did she really?? How did I miss that one?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait did I miss that she doesn’t do YouTube anymore?

Does she still have the shelves in her dressing room with the random hole cut out and her cool girl shoes displayed like she’s 12?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You’d think if she had bought the dress but now not getting married we’d finally be allowed to see photos of “the one”

Reactions: 7
She never bought a wedding dress!!!!
No way ... otherwise she'd have posed for a picture outside the bridal boutique with it in its bag.

Actually now I've said that she'll go and buy a wedding dress bag and put one of her eBay monstrosities in it and show it in the wardrobe like "here is my beautiful dress I never got to wear" 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s no way you would buy your ‘dream dress’ then just never wear it if you were still with your fiancé .How depressing .
clearly all a lie then ,what a queer character she is

Reactions: 13
He’s as much of a selfish prick as big old bulbous begs!! Just imagine going out for a walk in freezing temps! Putting your own big thick gloves on and not your kids!!! Honestly totally shocking!!!
What a selfish disgusting person

Reactions: 8
She is the walking definition of all those bloody quotes she posts. Dont compare your lives to other peoples blah blah blah. Think she needs to take a leaf out of her own book.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It was my husbands birthday yesterday and I was busy not recording it all for fifty thousand strangers on the gram so I didn’t get to see Stephanie stories before she deleted them. Very disappointed 😔 anyone save them by any chance? And please don’t start up a thread for her anyone, that is exactly what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I’m going to ask where the kids bunk beds are! Honestly the way this pair treat their kids makes me want to cry. How can you have your kids sleeping on a mattress on the floor, wearing spring raincoats out in the freezing cold snow with no gloves on, then go out & spend a few thousand on a car that you don’t even need?! It makes me so angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
It was my husbands birthday yesterday and I was busy not recording it all for fifty thousand strangers on the gram so I didn’t get to see Stephanie stories before she deleted them. Very disappointed 😔 anyone save them by any chance? And please don’t start up a thread for her anyone, that is exactly what she wants.
I didn’t see her original rant - she had already deleted it by the time I caught up on here. The other video was just her confirming that she had deleted said rant and that she would carry on being mates with Rebecca(?!!) and they would carry on “earning thousands”(thousands of what exactly? She didn’t specify- thousands of visits to the GUM clinic? Who can tell...!) .....and then she did that ridiculous “you don’t like me, that’s fine” video where she told everyone to suck her dick.

completely agree. She’s just absolutely gagging for attention that one. No thread needed!!!!

• Haha
He’s as much of a selfish prick as big old bulbous begs!! Just imagine going out for a walk in freezing temps! Putting your own big thick gloves on and not your kids!!! Honestly totally shocking!!!
Yeah tbf if a grown man needs gloves then what about them poor kids. Makes me so sad, all a normal mum and dad want to do is see their kids safe, fed and warm. These poor little buggers have to eat slow cooker slop, freeze inside and outside the house and are no doubt gonna be crammed in the back of that ridiculous car she’s got... 💔

86E68A19-91EB-444B-B7EA-B29C536304A3.jpeg

Only 64% authentic audience....

Reactions: 26
Does she really thinks it’s a major achievement to have a crappy old Porsche sitting on your drive. Just shows how materialistic they are. Go get yourself a proper job.

Reactions: 21
Yeah tbf if a grown man needs gloves then what about them poor kids. Makes me so sad, all a normal mum and dad want to do is see their kids safe, fed and warm. These poor little buggers have to eat slow cooker slop, freeze inside and outside the house and are no doubt gonna be crammed in the back of that ridiculous car she’s got... 💔

View attachment 443276
Only 64% authentic audience....
No suprise there. Nearly half of her following is fake. Bit like Reb hey. They have tagged all previous brands she has worked with too!! 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
YOUR KIDS SLEEP ON THE FLOOR!!!!! and you're bragging about a new car. Seriously this girl has it ALL wrong

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.