Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve's obvs paid for the car, and she hasn't saved her own money at all. Since getting it all Steve has done is show off about it on his insta, I don't believe I have seen a post on his saying that it's his other half's and it just looks lie. They have so much to do to their house why have they wasted their money on a 3rd car? It's all about looking the part, absolutely no priorities the pair of them. I why spend thousands on a third car but not pay someone to do your forever homes bathroom, I personally dot get it. I Would like to know were her income is coming from at this point as I don't reckon Lumi will be paying big dollas. I feel like she lies quite a lot and looks down on people

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Surprised she hasn’t AFFILATE linked to autotrader when posting that tit heap to be honest... You’re slacking Rebecca!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure she made a big song and dance in 2019 about using all her savings to buy her car and how proud she was etc etc if she can save £20k in just over a year then I refuse to line her pockets any more watching her S*** show

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Strange she could save for a car but not a wedding. Someone telling fibs ey Rebegga

• Haha
Reactions: 20
correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure she made a big song and dance in 2019 about using all her savings to buy her car and how proud she was etc etc if she can save £20k in just over a year then I refuse to line her pockets any more watching her S*** show
She hasn’t saved £20K!!!!! Honestly. And that car didn’t cost that kind of money anyway.

Reactions: 15
Can see it now

“can’t find this exact car guys but swipe up for similar” *attaches aff link for 20 plate porche*

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why lie... I don't get her at all. She said she had a dress and had it altered etc etc
The whole entire wedding chat was all bollocks. She lied because she was banking on being given freebies and essentially having the wedding paid for in freebies & favours and when none of it materialised that was the end of it.

Reactions: 20
She never bought a wedding dress!!!!
She claimed she had changed her mind and didn’t want that dress so was looking at buying a new one, translates to ‘I never bought a dress in the first place, please someone gift me a supah cute dress and stuff’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Marty 1st 😭 how funny!

I'm sorry I know this is Rebecca's thread and not Remy's but dear god, I don't think any "influencer" has ever grossed me out and put me off having children so much :sick: I get it's not a glamorous experience by any means but never have heard any of my family and friends bang on repeatedly about things such as putting a pad in their pants while holding their baby, or show you a close up video of their pee leaving their body through a cathether they've had put in after giving birth

does she have to be so graphic
She's bleeping gross. That is all for the gram. Having babies and motherhood IS NOT LIKE THAT. JFC is this what society has become!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's bleeping gross. That is all for the gram. Having babies and motherhood IS NOT LIKE THAT. JFC is this what society has become!
Thank you! It honestly made me feel so ill, not even exaggerating!

I've never heard any of my mummy friends talking about doing shite like that on a regular basis.

Reactions: 10
What has she done with the wedding dress she bought I wonder.
I know she said her mum paid for it, but I think her mum would encourage her to lie. Never believed she was really shopping for a dress, just desperate for content

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we remember the heap of tit she treated herself to last time she spent her #bossbabe money? How long before this gets returned 🙄 Gutted we didn't have any info of the brand new porsche 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With the wedding dress thing, at the time people on instagram were getting invited to model wedding dresses/promotion days at this shop (the name escapes me right now) so I think she thought she would put it out there that she was looking in the hope someone would invite her too. I thought it was bizarre the way she was stuffing her face with greasy food in the car and big bad bev was looking as shifty as ever. Her mother isn't well off, like she can afford to waste money on a dress that was never going to be worn. The whole thing was a farce... typical fucked up dingle behavior. Plus she never once acted like a bride. You can just tell!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Marty 1st 😭 how funny!

I'm sorry I know this is Rebecca's thread and not Remy's but dear god, I don't think any "influencer" has ever grossed me out and put me off having children so much :sick: I get it's not a glamorous experience by any means but never have heard any of my family and friends bang on repeatedly about things such as putting a pad in their pants while holding their baby, or show you a close up video of their pee leaving their body through a cathether they've had put in after giving birth

does she have to be so graphic
I’ve had 2 children and can categorically tell you I have never once done this. Attention seeking at its finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.