Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she’s such a dumb duck I can’t stand it!!!!
Can’t even use the Hotel Chocolat velvetiser properly 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Usually an observer - but she’s grating my gears as of late lol, we all know the reason you’ve left YouTube is Bcos your making a few Bob from the super lumi spa so can’t be arsed with YouTube, cos you go where the cash is.... now all her sheep have a lumi she’s back on the YouTube doing VLOGS that she said in her New Year video she was moving away from and wanted to be an inspiring new channel about money and how to save - oh yeah in that video didn’t she say she was saving for her dream car? A 4x4 Porsche? So why she bought the complete opposite lol? And her top super tip to save monehhh.... “do you really need it?” And then goes and does a SHITEIN haul? Arghhhhhh. Oh and are the kids still sleeping on the dust filler carpet?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I like on her swipe ups-she says the white chocolate one is my favourite, well you f#@£&@* buy some then.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like on her swipe ups-she says the white chocolate one is my favourite, well you f#@£&@* buy some then.
I honestly believe she only said that her favourite is white chocolate because her story is hot milk only, I have the velvetiser and the white chocolate is a favourite of mine, but it has tiny little vanilla bean dots in it that you can see in the drink, so I know for sure that story is hot milk only, not the white chocolate from HC. Also would like to add I’ve had the velvetiser for a few years now, I’m no sheep 😆 and this was before the insta beggers jumped on the trend, and only ever use the HC hot choc inside it, as a treat for myself that I buy with my hard earned money 🙄

Reactions: 15
I am interested in getting this velvetiser, but does it just do the same thing as a milk frother?

Reactions: 5
I am interested in getting this velvetiser, but does it just do the same thing as a milk frother?
Look at Kelly (organised motherhood) she posted a review/video of it that sums it up. I have one and love it as a treat, but depends what you are after.

Reactions: 4
Lets be brutally honest... if she was as rich as she made out she wouldn’t swipe up every inch of her life would she??.... she’d put them kids for sale if it got her a swipe up

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Should be washed at least 2-3 times a week, particularly if you have greasy hair like her, using a sulphate free shampoo. Bet her hair absolutely stinks. She isn't too hot on changing the bedding either so her pillow and pillow case must reek. 🤮🤮🤮
Gross and with those stinky dogs as well. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Nail. On. The. Head.
She’s so bleeping lazy the min she started making a quick buck on lumi she couldn’t be arsed with YouTube. Now it’s drying up, off she fucks to YouTube. No consistency or authenticity. Greedy beggy, desperate.

Usually an observer - but she’s grating my gears as of late lol, we all know the reason you’ve left YouTube is Bcos your making a few Bob from the super lumi spa so can’t be arsed with YouTube, cos you go where the cash is.... now all her sheep have a lumi she’s back on the YouTube doing VLOGS that she said in her New Year video she was moving away from and wanted to be an inspiring new channel about money and how to save - oh yeah in that video didn’t she say she was saving for her dream car? A 4x4 Porsche? So why she bought the complete opposite lol? And her top super tip to save monehhh.... “do you really need it?” And then goes and does a SHITEIN haul? Arghhhhhh. Oh and are the kids still sleeping on the dust filler carpet?

Reactions: 13
This has probs been posted and I’ve missed but just spotted this comment 🤢 I don’t know what’s worse. The thought of that comment or that he feels the need to publicly announce their sex life knowing their families are on both of their social media’s. These two are shameless!! 🙈
182DAFD0-F0E9-42BC-8E46-F3DDBE76AA3E.png

• Sick
Reactions: 19
This has probs been posted and I’ve missed but just spotted this comment 🤢 I don’t know what’s worse. The thought of that comment or that he feels the need to publicly announce their sex life knowing their families are on both of their social media’s. These two are shameless!! 🙈View attachment 449200
On the bedding she put on weeks ago and hasn’t been off since 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Always wonder about people who chat about sex so much.. it’s like they have something to prove. Bet they don’t do it that much or if / when they do it’s really tit and smelly 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Always wonder about people who chat about sex so much.. it’s like they have something to prove. Bet they don’t do it that much or if / when they do it’s really tit and smelly 😂🤣
😂😂😂😂😂 She definitely looks like she bleeping stinks. And I’m convinced she only owns the one bra.and when I say bra I mean teenage sports bra

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.