Rebecca Lamb #63 Scrapyard Porsche, spam for tea, doesn’t look like #goals to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy Meldrum has tagged her! 🤣 🤣 🤣
hahahah imagine being tagged by Mrs meldrum. You’d want to delete that rather than reshare.

I don’t get the whole thing about her being an advocate for body positivity. What has she actually done to encourage body positivity except get her clothes off and edit her own pictures. Seriously she has done nothing! Unless she’s being paid for an Ad she won’t promote healthy eating or exercise or even ways to help with mental health because god forbid she had to actually be honest and say she’s not happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aldi food haul incoming!

If she thinks the face vibrator is ‘suh suh amazin’, why would she not suggest one for her super-massive-giveaway-for-having-loads-of-fake-followers-that-isn’t-going-to-happen?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
“By heck am I glad I’m coming to Aldi on my own”
Praying for a haul when she’s home!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if she’s gonna buy a stranger a Mac book when she won’t even buy slats for her kids beds

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Is she trying to be relatable in her latest stories? Saying she can’t wait to get back home as she misses her boys?! When she is home she clearly doesn’t bother with them....🤷‍♀️

• Heart
One of her stupid quotes 'why be jealous, when you could be inspired', that made me giggle. I don't understand why she thinks anyone is jealous of her. She has been completely shown up by Steve after all her brags about saving up to buy her Porsche, he publicly posted that it was his car. I know Rebecca reads here, so let me be clear, Rebecca, no one is jealous of you, because you very clearly have nothing that you can honestly say, you have worked for. Without Steve/his family, you wouldn't be in a position to play the social media game. You seriously need to grow up and re think what you are doing. No one is jealous of the way you treat your kids, I think it's very clear that most people are disgusted. You are not inspirational or influencial, but you are a good example to show our sons, what a gold digging woman is and to show our daughters what someone with no self respect or morals looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Watched her oh-so-relatable stories and just had to comment...she is so so fake with her “I just need an hour on my own to do the Aldeh shop” bullsh*t. Someone has obviously told her to try to be more like the rest of us struggling mums during locky-d. I don’t buy it - she’s like Jekyl & Hyde. One minute posing in her black pudding leggings on the Porsche bonnet, next minute saying how much she misses the boys when she goes to Aldeh. Liar 🤥

Also these books are cheap rubbish for the boys...Alfie is 7 years old - he should be reading chapter books on his own by now!!! Roald Dahl etc. He is not interested in £1.99 rubbish about being kind!!! Get a grip Rebecca or there’s no hope for those boys...try to offer them a better chance in education than you clearly had!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Hahahahahahahhahaha

a MacBook costs about £1000 but she can’t recarpet her bedroom or the bare stairs 🤥😂

just to add, she is just trying to copy Elle Darby again 😩😂
There is no giveaway. This is just a tactic to up her engagement so her figures look good - she’s probably got an ad in the pipeline so she needs to up her daily engagement figures to look good for the company.

She’s a joke, saying she has 650000 people on Instagram and how it blows her mind. Newsflash love, you bleeping bought half of them so wind your neck in and stop embarrassing yourself

Reactions: 30
The car shes driven to Aldi in is neither the Porsche or Steve’s Audi; the Audi has cream interior 🧐

Wonder if Steve is back working for his dad & has taken a company car also...

Reactions: 4
There is no giveaway. This is just a tactic to up her engagement so her figures look good - she’s probably got an ad in the pipeline so she needs to up her daily engagement figures to look good for the company.
She needs to be careful doing that. A few weeks ago someone mentioned that IG do remove accounts that set up fake or scam give aways. I think they've caught on that a lot of these greedy floggers do it, to increase followers and then for some reason cancel the giveaway.

Reactions: 18
She needs to be careful doing that. A few weeks ago someone mentioned that IG do remove accounts that set up fake or scam give aways. I think they've caught on that a lot of these greedy floggers do it, to increase followers and then for some reason cancel the giveaway.
There are two reasons for that give away post

1. Up her engagement
2. By adding 'mac book' she's keeping up the pretence that she's rolling in it so people join her mlm

The prize, if one materialises at all, will be something of low value and will be won by a friend

If its not properly ran this time, I will report it to Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There are two reasons for that give away post

1. Up her engagement
2. By adding 'mac book' she's keeping up the pretence that she's rolling in it so people join her mlm

The prize, if one materialises at all, will be something of low value and will be won by a friend

If its not properly ran this time, I will report it to Instagram
Socks....to share between 2 bots! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.