Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl needs a new day job, seriously she can’t even get her words out on her boss babe page, sounds like a complete fool trying to flog that piece of tit.

“It’s getting right into them pores and cleaning them properly, with the device that it is, it does that, it’s just got this amazing way” ehhh, say that again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
how to describe your new bath;

- amazing
- so good

she has the vocabulary of a 5 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s ‘love you so much’ lol I only know this because I have a 14 year old and need to be clued up on this language, I wouldn’t dream of using it, my friends would tell me to get a bleeping grip 😂😂

Haha, I have a 12 nearly 13 year old so glad I’ve learnt a few bits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her bathroom reminds me of a dentists room. I swear all these new twats sharing how much they love her must be part of her whole mlm cult. She was a massive wanker to begin with, but since getting her marching orders from channel mum she’s just got worse. Does she actually believe these people sharing her page actually like her? They don’t know her, and like her they’ll all be sharing and kissing arses for their own gain. Seriously Steve turns me something shocking, and he’s certainly no catch either, but I get the impression he has slightly more brain cells than her. So I don’t understand how he can stomach her, she’s a bleeping fanny pad, sitting about the house all day doing her face or constantly on her phone, scrounging for money and attention online.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've replied to the ASA email with the screenshots of the illegal advertising today.

The more I learn about Nu Skin, the more determined I am to get rid of the bleeping scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Seeing that rancid bleep with Charlotte Tilbury makeup has tipped me over the edge. The bleeping twit doesnt deserve to wear such good makeup. Im a petty witch but i work hard and save hard to buy high end makeup, and seeing her with it makes me feel sick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You buy once, you buy twice!?

haha is she ok!
Omg came here just for this cracker 😂😂😂😂😂😂she’s thick as pig muck. Also listen to the state of her trying to explain how the lumi cleans pores compared to the wipes 😂😭 she hasn’t a bleeping clue

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny how nivea made her skin feel “extremely clean” when it was an AD... now only scrubbing her face in the kitchen will do...
8ED43F44-3A10-4C31-B855-38FD0265EE5F.jpeg

• Haha
There's no splashback above the sink? Why is the wall opposite the shower not tiled?! Why is the shower screen only half way across the shower?? I know I'm late to the party and others have said this already but it's just baffling to me - I know literally nothing about DIY but even I can see that those are pretty basic errors to make! They're going to have water spraying everywhere!

What a poorly thought out bathroom. You buy once you buy twice indeed!

Also the paint colour looks awful! Elephant's breath is a really nice F&B shade - the last (rented) flat I lived in had the hallway painted in this shade and it looked really nice. Why does it look so awful in Rebecca's bathroom?!

• Heart
There's no splashback above the sink? Why is the wall opposite the shower not tiled?! Why is the shower screen only half way across the shower?? I know I'm late to the party and others have said this already but it's just baffling to me - I know literally nothing about DIY but even I can see that those are pretty basic errors to make! They're going to have water spraying everywhere!

What a poorly thought out bathroom. You buy once you buy twice indeed!

Also the paint colour looks awful! Elephant's breath is a really nice F&B shade - the last (rented) flat I lived in had the hallway painted in this shade and it looked really nice. Why does it look so awful in Rebecca's bathroom?!
She hasn’t even bought the farrow and ball paint! She’s a cheapo. She buys it somewhere else and what they do is try and make up a paint that is as closest a match to another one. So she’s asked them to make up one similar to elephants breath, and by the looks of it it’s probably only about a 70% match. Big bucks becks wouldn’t shell out the money for farrow and ball

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.