Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does she do this ‘skincare’ twice a day? On what planet is that healthy for your skin. She’s brain dead. Even once a day seven days a week is shocking

Reactions: 14
Godddd I just can't with Rebecca 🤣🤣🤣 dresses like she's walking the streets normally but not today🤦🏻‍♀️ today she's a 75year old nun.... Pick a lane and stick to it hun, bleeping hell 🥴😤🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg her outfit, she’s either hoe or Nan there is no in between. Who remembers that potato sack skirt she wore, her fashion sense is non existent 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg her outfit, she’s either hoe or Nan there is no in between. Who remembers that potato sack skirt she wore, her fashion sense is non existent 😩
Remember that sack dress she wore in the cornfield with no makeup, no bra and ankle boots🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
😂😂😂
Guys come on, I think Rebecca, an unqualified fully fledged boss babe hun knows more about what’s best for your skin than we do!
😂 it’s so cringe to watch now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When she puts her hair up in those greasy buns all I see is little my 😂
Screenshot_20210120-111825.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
waiting for the day she shows us her using her lumi thing in her car in an aldi car park

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m pretty sure that a dermatologist would say that exfoliating your face on a daily basis really isn’t recommended?!!!!!
I’ve said this so many times!!! She uses an exfoliator on top of the Lumi aswell, she hasn’t got a clue. She’s going to damage her skin like no tomorrow!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She hasn’t replied to these comments yet. Imagine how much it will cost to rip it all out and replace rotten floor boards 😱 Many years ago our dishwasher leaked and water found it’s way under the tiles. We didn’t realise until a few days later when the floor tiles started to crack as the boards underneath expanded with the moisture. Had to have the whole lot up and redone

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Can chickens fly very high? The barn ceiling was sooooo tall when she showed it last?
She probably copied this from somewhere, she never mentioned that they have by law to be inside! Only that its because its winter n cold! LIAR

Reactions: 7
She hasn’t replied to these comments yet. Imagine how much it will cost to rip it all out and replace rotten floor boards 😱 Many years ago our dishwasher leaked and water found it’s way under the tiles. We didn’t realise until a few days later when the floor tiles started to crack as the boards underneath expanded with the moisture. Had to have the whole lot up and redone
Remember when rebeggar thought getting 3 female chickens meant she'd got one up on LJC who'd just had twin girls 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️😦

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Christ Steve makes me shudder, those teeth, his whole mannerism, he makes me want to 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Christ Steve makes me shudder, those teeth, his whole mannerism, he makes me want to 🤮
I was just about to write this ! He sounds like he is slurping grossss ! He is like the the dregs you get left in a nightclub at the end of the evening looking for the desperate girls !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
3 months to do the bathroom when he doesn't have a job. What took so long

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.