Rebecca Lamb #60 only plays with her kids for the ‘gram, swears Lumi isn’t a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker first time poster ✌Just thought I’d have a look at his company online as I couldn’t believe they could afford that mortgage selling what they sell...
the 2k turnover is his business...
Also saw that the house has dropped in approx 15k value since they bought it 😳
I watched some of her old vids of their old house yesterday - it was lush! Their house now could be done up to a really high standard and still not be as nice
He’s only been doing the teeth whitener crap for a few months - they didn’t get the mortgage based on what he’s doing now. He had a house which they sold and presumably his father helped them get the rest for the deposit for the house they are in now and the mortgage would have been based on Steve’s job he had at his fathers company.

Reactions: 5
Wow, that models lips are so pumped full of filler you can’t even tell if the UV light is on 😂
It’s more the terrible fake tan with the huge patch she’s missed on her boob! 😂

I really want to see what their old house looked like now! 👀

What’s the story with the kids bedroom? I keep seeing people mention they sleep on the floor/on a mattress. Do the kids really not have proper beds??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s more the terrible fake tan with the huge patch she’s missed on her boob! 😂

I really want to see what their old house looked like now! 👀
theres videos on her YouTube channel from the old house. It was a lovely, modern, clean, nicely decorated family home in a nice suburban street. Why they moved i will never understand.

Reactions: 7
What’s the story with the kids bedroom? I keep seeing people mention they sleep on the floor/on a mattress. Do the kids really not have proper beds??
nope.

she was gifted 2 of those stupid tee-pee style toddler beds - that are completely impractical but anyway - she got sent the frames and the mattresses but that’s all - and she’s just put the mattresses on the floor and the kids sleep on them like that. Literally on the floor. With these daft cheap wooden A-frame things over the top.

Reactions: 10
nope.

she was gifted 2 of those stupid tee-pee style toddler beds - that are completely impractical but anyway - she got sent the frames and the mattresses but that’s all - and she’s just put the mattresses on the floor and the kids sleep on them like that. Literally on the floor. With these daft cheap wooden A-frame things over the top.
& for ages poor little woody didn’t even have a duvet! He was sleeping with just a thin blanket over him😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
theres videos on her YouTube channel from the old house. It was a lovely, modern, clean, nicely decorated family home in a nice suburban street. Why they moved i will never understand.
Was it still in the Yorkshire Dales?

everything she says is such a boring cliche. Says she’s supah genuine and would literally do anything for anyone. Bore off 😴

Reactions: 6
I'm only joking I don't exactly live on Wisteria lane myself so I can't say anything! 🤦🏻‍♀️ the point I was trying to make (very badly) is that most of her followers seem to be from run of the mill, working class places so it's not like Rebecca's core audience who she's selling these power sanders to, are a load of rich bankers housewives living on the Kings Road in Chelsea who just have endless money to blow on face vibrators...and so for that reason that's why I just can't see "kind skin co" being massively profitable😅😅

I hope I didn't cause any offence to Scunthorpe dwellers! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorryyyyyy
Oh nooo I didn't take any offence, I was only joking. I don't live there anymore now anyway, I got out 😂 but I get what you mean, plus people have been flogging this tit for years now, is there anyone left to actually buy any? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
nope.

Jesus, that’s actually disgusting! I actually hired some of those beds for my daughters birthday sleepover & by bed time my daughter & all her friends were dragging their pillows & blankets into her room to sleep in her bunk beds. They’re a great novelty but not suitable for everyday use.

Reactions: 9
Jesus, that’s actually disgusting! I actually hired some of those beds for my daughters birthday sleepover & by bed time my daughter & all her friends were dragging their pillows & blankets into her room to sleep in her bunk beds. They’re a great novelty but not suitable for everyday use.
The shop had the slats for the beds but she had to buy them herself. Hasn’t bothered her arse. Doesn’t mind spending money on cheap clothing hails for herself tho

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She had the option to buy the slats separately and they’re not even expensive but she’s too much of a tight cow!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She had the option to buy the slats separately and they’re not even expensive but she’s too much of a tight cow!
It was an extra £40 for each bed in addition to the gifted frames 🤣

When even her followers asked why she hadn't got the extra bits her excuse was "we just didn't" 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh nooo I didn't take any offence, I was only joking. I don't live there anymore now anyway, I got out 😂 but I get what you mean, plus people have been flogging this tit for years now, is there anyone left to actually buy any? 😂
Every time I hear Scunthorpe, I think of 2 pints of Larger & a packet of crisps... That was my absolute favourite programme in my early-mid teens!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has she done a H&M haul and not even taken the clothes out of the plastic packaging. Also more baby clothes for Alfeh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.