Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LauraC35

Chatty Member
My husband actually sends me a message every morning saying Good morning and that he loves me. He always has becuase he leaves the house at 5am and doesn’t get home until 6pm. He wouldn’t dream of texting me if he was in the house with me 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 and he messages as you would expect a man to - ‘Good morning, hope you have a good day. love you’ 😂 nothing frilly or sickly sweet.
So what is it Rebecca, does Steve have a job he leaves the house for, or are you just messaging yourself 😂
My other half draws me silly pictures on post it notes for when I come down in the morning....they’re usually in with the teabags or in my mug and they make me laugh. He wouldn’t text me from a different room and say something like that 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Uglybetty12

I don't think it works like Chloe is showing. No MLM hun sits and packages up their own lumi's to post out at the post office 🙈, they are ordered through a central system using their 'hun reference' so nu-skin know who to pay the £0.03p commission to. They will be sent straight out from a central distribution centre to the idiot who parted with 200 for it.

What Chloe is doing is MORE smoke and mirror selling manipulation tactics..... Oh wow look at how many I'm selling, then the sheep think wow it must be easy to make lots of money from this I better get involved ..... And the cycle goes on...

You literally cannot trust a single post / story / word any of these MLM huns, literally everything they post is faked to draw people in
When I did it for about a month they sent it all to me in a box and I had to package & send it out. Although, it was about 5 toothpastes not 40 lumi’s lol

• Haha
  • Wow

Jessica12xx

and if you watch the show it’s not even pronounced “loopin” it’s pronounced loo-Pon I presume it’s french,
She’s been watching the show and loves it but but can’t even pronounce the main characters name 🙈

Imhere123

VIP Member
Hahahaha Ive not noticed the washing machine there before but she does have some odd things in her house.

She is only saying she earns well because she’s recently joined a mlm and wants all her huns to think she is rolling in it.
I went straight to her home highlights to see if her home really is as shite as people have said (and it is!) then I saw the kitchen one & had to watch it again to check I’d seen correctly.

• Haha
They've just used normal screws for that shelf... I would have used black ones personally to blend in with the bracket.. but then I would have sanded / filled that bit of walls that sticks out so it didn't look shit once painted. Taken them months to do and then it's been thrown together last minute.

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
This is going to sound really petty of me but I hate that she’s bought them clothes that don’t ‘go’ as well, like okay the purple joggers and dinosaur (?) sweatshirt are nice, comfy etc but they don’t match, they’re a bit.. thrown together, you know? I feel like she just picked them up ‘cause they’re cheap rather than they go together and look nice... but To me it comes Across as a bit ‘Alfie had an accident so he had to go through the lost property box’ 😬
- I think for me it’s the colour of the joggers though that are throwing me off 🤣

(but admittedly I recognise this is petty and that the kids are clothed and that’s fine 🤣)

I also, could be completely wrong, but I think the clothes in cellophane thing is where you buy clothes, wear them once or deliberately break them, and then send them back for the cash. So that could be what she’s doing. E.g. she could buy the clothes, use them as content for this ‘haul’ but then send them back for the cash.
She’s probably picked the cheapest things she could find. No thought goes into the boys clothes at all. And compared to the clothes she’s constantly buying herself, that doesn’t even constitute a haul. she can’t even buy them a few items without bloody aff linking them the begging tramp

Bloomers

Chatty Member
This is going to sound really petty of me but I hate that she’s bought them clothes that don’t ‘go’ as well, like okay the purple joggers and dinosaur (?) sweatshirt are nice, comfy etc but they don’t match, they’re a bit.. thrown together, you know? I feel like she just picked them up ‘cause they’re cheap rather than they go together and look nice... but To me it comes Across as a bit ‘Alfie had an accident so he had to go through the lost property box’ 😬
- I think for me it’s the colour of the joggers though that are throwing me off 🤣

(but admittedly I recognise this is petty and that the kids are clothed and that’s fine 🤣)

I also, could be completely wrong, but I think the clothes in cellophane thing is where you buy clothes, wear them once or deliberately break them, and then send them back for the cash. So that could be what she’s doing. E.g. she could buy the clothes, use them as content for this ‘haul’ but then send them back for the cash.
Yep just like the £400 coat! All for bloody show 🤯🤯

virgofalls

VIP Member
The people who voted no about the home schooling on her stories are no doubt the absolute numpties writing shit like, have a pee, drink water etc on their to do lists for the day. Dickheads everywhere!!
Yep. Or the mothers who work full time from home and don't have time to be doing the work properly.

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Jesus, that’s actually disgusting! I actually hired some of those beds for my daughters birthday sleepover & by bed time my daughter & all her friends were dragging their pillows & blankets into her room to sleep in her bunk beds. They’re a great novelty but not suitable for everyday use.
She had the option to buy the slats separately and they’re not even expensive but she’s too much of a tight cow!

• Sad

VIP Member
Tbf if you watch the video he’s actually saying people go to work that they may not like to earn money cause they need to, people go to the gym to work out cause your body needs it but people don’t work on their mental health. What she shared was a small snip but the video as a whole is about mental health I don’t know if she was interpreting it differently 🤷🏻‍♀️
I stand corrected on today’s occasion but my comments still stand as She’s done it before, many times, she does push the narrative that 9-5 is not the one and that’s how these mlms prey on people. She’s vile and she is mocking the very people that pay her bills

Scotblock

VIP Member
I've tried all sorts, but the PPE we wear sometimes leaves me with actual indentations on my face, last week, my nose was bruised because of it. And then I hear that idiot going on about her face sander and I honestly wish she'd shove it up her lazy arse
I totally get where your coming from it must be so so frustrating for you to see her face buffing when you are risking your health for us ❤