Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
It’s ‘love you so much’ lol I only know this because I have a 14 year old and need to be clued up on this language, I wouldn’t dream of using it, my friends would tell me to get a fucking grip 😂😂
I had to ask my 16 year old 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9

yellowmellow

VIP Member
We’ve just dismantled our sofa and I sat on the floor writing emails and was bloody freezing! I feel for those boys so much!

Reactions: 9

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Saw this comment on a TikTok video.. it is quite interesting to watch..
View attachment 391456
Elle Beau the anti blogger published a selection of blogs around her time selling Unique makeup and how she ended up in debt, family turning their back on her and the tactics used to sell (just like Rebecca and Chloe). It was an interesting read, just a long one 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
No offence to anyone who does this but I always wash new clothes before me or my family wear them! I just think of the fact that they’re made in a factory (or in Beggehs case usually a sweat shop). They’ve been thrown through machines and numerous people have possibly touched them etc. Or if they’re from a shop.....who’s tried them on before I’ve bought them....? I just don’t feel they’re clean to wear until they’ve been through my laundry system?? I even wash pants and socks before any of us wear them! Maybe I’m just weird though....

Verdict is nearly everyone is doing it because we care and we are not all knobheads.
You are normal and hygienic. Rebecca is not.

• Heart

Mrsfifi

They're like children playing at being grown ups. If only they spent half as much time actually working ,rather than posting stupid quotes and posing like trout's in front of a mirror, then they would realise what a real days work entails. Sorry but most of these, vloggers,/influencers /Instagrammers are living in a pretend world, where you can buy what ever you want, regardless of whether you have the money or not. Everything is gifted and the rules dont apply to them, because for some stupid reason they see themselves as celebrities.
“Posing like trouts” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 amazing!

• Heart
  • Haha