Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heidilouxx

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure that a dermatologist would say that exfoliating your face on a daily basis really isn’t recommended?!!!!!
I’ve said this so many times!!! She uses an exfoliator on top of the Lumi aswell, she hasn’t got a clue. She’s going to damage her skin like no tomorrow!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

VIP Member
Lets be fair her down fall has already started, just look at the fucking state of her, she must be absolutely screwing at how bad she looks compared to 1-2 years ago. Let’s hope Instagram ban the mlm schemes next 🙏🏼🙏🏼 I bet she doesn’t even know what a curriculum vitae is 😂😂
Let’s face it, it’ll be a short f-ing read if she does. She’s so far behind the time and real life she’s probably rock up to an interview with her record of achievement and prom photo dead proud of herself
Turns my stomach the smug cow

• Haha

VIP Member
Definitely just a straight swap with clan 5, the conways for the vile trainers, and in return they were given the lumi for Kerry for Christmas, must think we're idiots not to work that out.
Like the way the trainers have just been shown to leave a time gap between the exchange.
Maybe swapping gifted items is the new influenza currency?

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Surely you'd have got a wood mirror to tie in with the beams or a silver to go with the taps etc

The white plastic just adds to the overall public toilet theme 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

I'd put money on that was what was 'available', I get the feeling they don't design, just take advantage of whatever knock offs Steve can get hold of
This just nearly made me spit my tea out 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ your totally right honestly it's everything done as cheaply as possible so there's as much money as possible for cars and watches for Steve and nails and pretty little thing hauls for Rebecca.... That's fine but then she'll be wanting praise when she posts the final pics saying "you just have to have imagination" 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Sorry I’m late but got distracted when I went to post is yesterday, knew her hair wasn’t that long. She’s evidently used a ‘clone’ tool on a photoshopesque app to make it look longer. Shame the bath edge has made is so obvious 😂
Christ she’s a sad act isn’t she. Why didn’t she wash it while she was in there? It looks so greasy in her stories 😩 her personal hygiene is non existent she’s absolutely grim. She must stink.

• Sick

User90009

I would be less bothered about the water coming out of the shower with the strange half door and more bothered about how cold it will be in there!!!

Star is born

VIP Member
Why not tile the other wall inside the shower, surely they can’t be that skint not to finish the job correctly. They hurt my head, they really do 🤦🏼‍♀️
B9606765-744F-4A4B-9D1B-993F822D9D27.jpeg

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
I actually like the bathroom colours etc and I have the same tiles on my kitchen walls as they was cheap and we needed new ones but I just can’t see how the wall doesn’t need to be tiled opposite the shower and a full shower door 😂
Yes I can't get past that. My shower is in my bath and the wall at the end of my bath is thankfully tiled.. because it gets soaked!!! Can't imagine what came over them when designing that!!!

April17

Chatty Member
The state of her today & my god she really loves herself, good job cos no one else does 😂😂 the never ending swipe ups & lumi crap they must be so skint!

virgofalls

VIP Member
I absolutely hate that edging/rail they've put along the top of the metro tiles. Wouldn't be so bad if it was one long piece but it's like all chopped up bits and looks a fucking mess.

freakshake

VIP Member
it looks so plain and soulless, reminds me of an operating theatre or something - could be jet washed down for ease of cleaning. I don’t know, just my opinion
S
Just another nod to how basic she is. It needs something in there. Plants or colourful accessories/towels/prints on the wall even. No doubt she’ll just copy whichever influencer has the closest style bathroom (although would anybody since it’s a total mish mash of modern bath and Victorian everything else
It reminds me of the public toilets that used to be under King Billy statue in Hull Old Town

• Haha

LoobyLou77

Even if she was earning top £££ I wouldn’t want the life she lives. She literally living in a glorified squat with no heating in the middle of a field which no doubt stinks of animal shit. Her children look ill and withdrawn and can barely string a coherent sentence together. She has no real friends, including the ones she has through insta which she hasn’t ever met in real life. She had no culinary skills so feeds her family utter shite at all times and as for her work??? When she has an AD she puts as little effort into it as possible. When she ‘travels’ it’s to Tenerife which, no offence to anyone that loves it, is the worst place I have ever holidayed. She is literally the human equivalent of a gammon joint.

It’s so shocking that someone of that caliber can think so highly of themselves.

P.S... she’s still the laughing stock of the influencer group chat.
I think that’s unfair on gammon!!!! Maybe more equivalent to tripe??? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha