Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imhere123

VIP Member
nope.

she was gifted 2 of those stupid tee-pee style toddler beds - that are completely impractical but anyway - she got sent the frames and the mattresses but that’s all - and she’s just put the mattresses on the floor and the kids sleep on them like that. Literally on the floor. With these daft cheap wooden A-frame things over the top.
Jesus, that’s actually disgusting! I actually hired some of those beds for my daughters birthday sleepover & by bed time my daughter & all her friends were dragging their pillows & blankets into her room to sleep in her bunk beds. They’re a great novelty but not suitable for everyday use.

Reactions: 9

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Even if she was earning top £££ I wouldn’t want the life she lives. She literally living in a glorified squat with no heating in the middle of a field which no doubt stinks of animal shit. Her children look ill and withdrawn and can barely string a coherent sentence together. She has no real friends, including the ones she has through insta which she hasn’t ever met in real life. She had no culinary skills so feeds her family utter shite at all times and as for her work??? When she has an AD she puts as little effort into it as possible. When she ‘travels’ it’s to Tenerife which, no offence to anyone that loves it, is the worst place I have ever holidayed. She is literally the human equivalent of a gammon joint.

It’s so shocking that someone of that caliber can think so highly of themselves.

P.S... she’s still the laughing stock of the influencer group chat.
YES YES YES THIS 100%
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

April17

Chatty Member
No AD again on her latest posts 😡she really grates on my nerves & I just can’t wait for her downfall & I’m sure it’s coming pretty soon😜

Yorkshiregirl2019

I reckon Alfie got hold of one of the tooth whiteners and that has caused the damage. If he fell or his teeth were wobbly she would be being more open about it. The silence screams that she has something to hide.

Also I imagine she has makeup on today as she has also been out. They will be flouting lockdown rules.

• Wow

Nursty

VIP Member
So, my 4 year olds new bed is being delivered tomorrow so we’ve just dismantled his current one ready to be taken away by a charity in the morning. This means my boy has to sleep on his mattress on the floor tonight... I am that uncomfortable about it that I’m probably going to bring him in our bed. It might seem a little dramatic but I can’t have him on the floor even for 1 night.
I don't think you're being dramatic at all. We recently had to do similar and I was absolutely freezing!

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
She has said before that you should not get the charging ports wet on the face sander. Now she is saying it is fully waterproof? Which is it Beggy?

Last edited:
  • Wow

AC_23

Chatty Member
Two things. 1 - never wears makeup aye 😏 and 2 - did the kids get anything from that brand? Or just Rebecca 🤔

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
I’m poised to ask about the extension when the YouTube video appears too 😂
I'm not sure she can do a bathroom tour if she's being so cagey about the wall, if planning hasn't been done correctly like we suspect then doing a video to show a hundred thousand people the exact details isn't going to be a very clever idea