Rebecca Lamb #59 it’s 2021, MLM Hun, does anyone see a chicken run?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever watched- does she not realise she looks like she is having a stroke?!?! And seriously, ‘cummed?!’ Her followers are as thick as she is 😂
It's sad really, she has no real life friends to chat with or Skype, so has to act like a dick in IG and pretend that her sheep actually give a toss. I agree with what a few have said, she probably made up most if not all those so called secrets. Sad cow

Reactions: 16
It's sad really, she has no real life friends to chat with or Skype, so has to act like a dick in IG and pretend that her sheep actually give a toss. I agree with what a few have said, she probably made up most if not all those so called secrets. Sad cow
Definitely made up! I reckon her engagement is shocking 🤭 only time she gets any attention is when she's showing off her twelve spare tyres 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm pretty sure it was her that posted the sugar swap confession a few days ago.

So she either has a follower that's super proud of themselves, more than one follower that's petty as duck, or she's submitted it herself.

None of those options are fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The fake shock at the embarrassing incidents is what gets me.
Like you've never done any of those Beggy🤔🤨 let's face it she's probably done worse

Reactions: 19
So the new raw and educational feed is reduced to face vibrating, made up confessions, inspirational ( passive aggressive) quotes and other people’s tic tocs and affiliated links?
Way to go Rebecca! So impressive! Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My god what a grim idea for content. I've skipped through the lot, can't even face the cringe of watching anymore. It's just all so grubby.

It would appear she was telling the truth when she said she couldn't be herself within her Channel Mum contract. It seems (unbelievably) that CM expected a certain (low) level of decorum from her, and now they've dumped her (because she couldn't even meet their low standards) she can parade her full disgusting, grubby, chavtastic personality for all to see to her hearts content...

This is the real Rebecca Lamb coming out now, not the one who had to try and pretend to be half (okay 1/9th 😅)decent to keep her contract.

Reactions: 23
See, I don’t begrudge her doing these crappy ‘confessionals’ because she’s probably deep down very lonely and has no actual friends to chat tit like this with. But it‘s the overreactions and gurning! 🥴 it just doesn’t come across as true to me because 1. She’s a filthy mare and has probably done similar if not worse and 2. It just makes me think she or Steve has written some of these answers and sent them in.

Reactions: 21
I’m dying to know too!!!
It’s actually infuriating me lol! Like why the hell is she blocking anyone that asks!? I just don’t get it. Would she block one of her fellow arselickers if they asked I wonder. Surely she knows that everyone would naturally wonder why she suddenly stopped showing them. She does this with everything she doesn’t want to discuss, brushes it under the carpet and never mentions it again. She won’t get far in life with that childish bleeping attitude!

Reactions: 11
It’s actually infuriating me lol! Like why the hell is she blocking anyone that asks!? I just don’t get it. Would she block one of her fellow arselickers if they asked I wonder. Surely she knows that everyone would naturally wonder why she suddenly stopped showing them. She does this with everything she doesn’t want to discuss, brushes it under the carpet and never mentions it again. She won’t get far in life with that childish bleeping attitude!
Report to RSPB or RSPCA
She is a skanky liar x

Reactions: 8
I agree. She’ll never change. She’s absolutely pathetic. She’d rather pretend they never existed than tell the truth. The fact she’s blocking anyone who asks about them says it all & makes her look so much worse. If she had nothing to hide then she would have said what’s happened to them x

Reactions: 14
I’m actually worried about the chickens ☹ I really hope if they got rid of them they’ve gone somewhere nice where they can have a better life. With owners who have more than half a brain cell between them.

Reactions: 10
The reactions where she looks like she's just burst out laughing are fake as duck! You have to select the question box answer, tap to share it, then take the photo for the backdrop. I share Q&A stuff all the time You're over it by then.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t answer because she knows she’s in the wrong so it’s better for her to just stay quiet.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.