Rebecca Lamb #59 it’s 2021, MLM Hun, does anyone see a chicken run?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was coming on to say the.....same
One extremely deluded individual, completely bonkers.
100% written by her as its her spelling, silly stupid girl do u think WE R stupid
Go & see to your children

Reactions: 19
I saw confessions on another Account and one was a mil was on a diet and they were putting sugar in the tea - one of those were a bit too similar i reckon beggy made them all up - and her faces on the boomerangs are as fake as her perfect life

Reactions: 25
I don’t get why she’s so shocked by them- most are pretty standard been there done that kinda moments. The only half funny one was 💩 in the birthing pool.

Reactions: 15
Who’s gunna vote no about more stories and see who’s gets blocked the fastest?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw confessions on another Account and one was a mil was on a diet and they were putting sugar in the tea - one of those were a bit too similar i reckon beggy made them all up - and her faces on the boomerangs are as fake as her perfect life
Yes I’ve definitely seen that same one in the last 24hrs! I thought I saw it on Facebook. I don’t watch influencers except for our Begs. It’s completely all staged and made up.She’s such a twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
that was from Rebecca as well, I swear? She did the same thing a few days ago, confessions/Q&A type thing. Or am I going mad

Reactions: 14
that was from Rebecca as well, I swear? She did the same thing a few days ago, confessions/Q&A type thing. Or am I going mad
It could’ve been! There’s so many of them going around - but why would she share practically the same story! But then again she forgets what she says as quick as Dory 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can talk about flashing the father in-law... he only has to open instagram to see her gubbings the fat arsed exhibitionist

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Rebecca duck off with your fake facial expressions to what looks like made up confessions. You look like a moron and these so called confessions are not classy at all 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She seriously needs to lay off the Botox. Her face is so rubbery and clammy looking. Not to mention she’s starting to look like her lips are rigid as duck and squint. She’s starting to look like those plastic surgery horror stories on an episode of botched and I’ve noticed before that one side of her face is actually starting to droop.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
WHAT A PATHETIC bleeping bleep SHE IS 😂 What is her problem!? Why can’t the 2 faced fucker just answer an honest question! Clearly they’re dead and instead of being an adult and admitting it she’s going to block anyone who dares question it! Pathetic moron!! God I bleeping ate her
I asked about the chickens on that as well and she blocked me too!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That was one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever watched- does she not realise she looks like she is having a stroke?!?! And seriously, ‘cummed?!’ Her followers are as thick as she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.