Rebecca Lamb #59 it’s 2021, MLM Hun, does anyone see a chicken run?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the showers the other side? They'd be pipes otherwise wouldn't there?

Not that I gave a bleeping clue how you fit a shower. But I do know they get wet so tiles are a plus.

Reactions: 2
They really need to tile the bit that’s inside of the shower, I personally think I would have done the windowsill and the inside bits of the window! Xx

Reactions: 8
"it's impossible to look glamorous in the snow" says girl with two posey as duck instasham photos on her grid.

Get to duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The tiles looked so much better before they put those top frame type ones on. Was a much more modern look before them.

Reactions: 7
My moneys on mr fox or maybe those dogs. She only wanted them to look super cute roaming about the garden she's too lazy to look after them properly.
I think the dogs - anything else she would have used for content ( attention)

Reactions: 1
Re the chickens... there has been avian flu in Lancs and Yorkshire. Many chickens have been culled. I know this because my PIL had four chickens in a brilliant huge coup but as it was open they have had to get rid - as per the council. They had to be kept indoors.
It may be unrelated but last time we saw them
was around the time this flu came about.

Reactions: 5
Re the chickens... there has been avian flu in Lancs and Yorkshire. Many chickens have been culled. I know this because my PIL had four chickens in a brilliant huge coup but as it was open they have had to get rid - as per the council. They had to be kept indoors.
It may be unrelated but last time we saw them
was around the time this flu came about.
which would be totally understandable if she explained but she just erases them !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rebecca must not be on Matalan’s mailing list anymore 🙃😂
E9F08BF4-2154-4338-91A9-DEC8776C181A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve only just got around to watching that abomination she’s titled LETS SAVE MONEY!

Found it genuinely uncomfortable to watch, I was tensed up listening to her stutter and repeat herself, or say “something like that”. This is her “job”!! She clearly hasn’t planned any of the content and however much somebody might like her, she just isn’t cut out of the YouTube/influencer life. Her videos are ill prepared, misinformed and sloppy at best. If she had any follow up questions fired at her on the spot she’d have lost it. She has no idea what she’s talking about and there’s no substance behind any of it, just pointless empty words.

If I performed my job at the same standard she does I would be out on my ear. Absolutely pathetic attempt at playing adults. No way does she practice any of the waffle she’s spouted in that video. Sooner her account starts to crumble the better, makes me sick how little effort she gets away with putting into everything she touches. Her followers need to wake up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.