Rebecca Lamb #59 it’s 2021, MLM Hun, does anyone see a chicken run?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That snow would be magical sitting watching from inside a nice warm cosy house. But I know just by looking at that hovel that it will be absolutely freezing in winter. And look at the state of the kitchen windows, it looks like mould around them.
I think it probably is mould. They don’t have any double glazing either do they? X

Why does her porridge look like wet cardboard. You could build a house with it 🤢
I was gonna have porridge this morning but hers put me right off 😂

Reactions: 8
I think it probably is mould. They don’t have any double glazing either do they? X

I was gonna have porridge this morning but hers put me right off 😂
Single glazed by looks of it. They must spend a fortune trying to keep the heat in during winter 🥶

Reactions: 6
Someone ask her for an update on how she looks after the chickens!
Responses will be:
Just wanted to say how loveleh and inspirashunul you are
Bodeh positiviteh
More day in the life vlogs
How’s the lumispa business going
Where are you going on holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yea rebecca, everyone who is actually doing home schooling has time at 2 in the afternoon for their skincare.
Girls clueless

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the fk has time at 2pm to sit and do a face mask?? Where are her kids? She’s a joke man

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Look at how much bleeping snow They’ve got there... and she thinks getting a Porsche is a good idea 😭😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No way are those chickens still alive. She could show us a video of her and the boys putting them away in that barn thay have. Especially now thay have lots of snow she could show us what she's doing to keep them safe this weather.

Reactions: 13
No way are those chickens still alive. She could show us a video of her and the boys putting them away in that barn thay have. Especially now thay have lots of snow she could show us what she's doing to keep them safe this weather.
I hate to say it but I think the chickens have been dead a while :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I hate to say it but I think the chickens have been dead a while :(
My moneys on mr fox or maybe those dogs. She only wanted them to look super cute roaming about the garden she's too lazy to look after them properly.

Reactions: 13
Rebeccas biggest problem today is not looking glam in the snow. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Who gives a duck just enjoy your time with your kids, they don’t give a shiny shite what you look like. She’ll be trying to eyefuck her reflection in the ice knowing her

Reactions: 19
My moneys on mr fox or maybe those dogs. She only wanted them to look super cute roaming about the garden she's too lazy to look after them properly.
I totally agree with you. How would they explain that to the kids?? She needs to just tell the truth because she’s made herself look so much worse by ignoring it. I was reading something about those face vibrators last night - apparently they carry loads of bacteria because they never get cleaned properly! No wonder her skins always breaking out. Dread to think of all the dirt she’s moving around her face! X

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Did the chickens go around the same time the cat arrived do we think?

Just wondering if the cat was a 'I can't deal with the level of commitment chickens need so I'll get a cute kitten to make me feel better' arrangement.

Reactions: 4
I want her to do another raw and educational YouTube video. The last one gave us so much to pull apart 😈😂 Beggeh at her best!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.