Rebecca Lamb #59 it’s 2021, MLM Hun, does anyone see a chicken run?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if you felt you needed one of those ridiculous lumi things, why on earth would you want to see her rubbing it round her stupid simpering botoxed face every day. I’m sorry but she’s just a complete waste of space, I really don’t know why I follow her. She literally drives me mad 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even if you felt you needed one of those ridiculous lumi things, why on earth would you want to see her rubbing it round her stupid simpering botoxed face every day. I’m sorry but she’s just a complete waste of space, I really don’t know why I follow her. She literally drives me mad 🥴
I honestly don’t know anyone who would think to take a belt sander to their face on a daily basis. The most pointless piece of crap I’ve ever seen. It’s the kind of junk they sell in the bargain bins at the checkouts in Primark. Useless plastic crap that’s destined for landfill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Be surprised if this hasn’t already been mentioned but seriously.. ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
5E49A141-2B2A-422A-A039-8CACC85126CA.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No much wonder Steve had a meltdown about homeschooling little Alfuh! Reb hasn’t mastered speaking English never mind being able to teach it. As demonstrated “we’ve done this before, don’t worry, we’ve got this and normal life will tresume”. I think you mean resume Reb 😂 No much wonder you are running an MLM 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s bleeping deluded. The whole country is in a mess. My son has tested positive for Covid and because he’s asthmatic he’s been really poorly. Thank goodness he seems to be responding to medication but all that hole is doing is asking people to buy her crap piece of plastic. She is beyond help 😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s bleeping deluded. The whole country is in a mess. My son has tested positive for Covid and because he’s asthmatic he’s been really poorly. Thank goodness he seems to be responding to medication but all that hole is doing is asking people to buy her crap piece of plastic. She is beyond help 😡😡
Bless him, hope your son starts feeling better soon. I know it's a difficult time for you as well, as a parent of a sick child, regardless of their age, it's never easy. Big hug x

Reactions: 13
Bless him, hope your son starts feeling better soon. I know it's a difficult time for you as well, as a parent of a sick child, regardless of their age, it's never easy. Big hug x
Thank you so much. He’s hopefully getting there. He’s all grown up but forever my little boy xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bet it's killing her that Greedy has had her lumi page for less than a week and got 20k followers while hers is sitting at 1.5k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Running a skincare business? Just look at the disgusting state of that ridiculous headband! It's filthy. Have you never heard of hygiene beggy? One of the first rules of any skincare business is to keep everything spotlessly clean.
I also don't think for a moment that she showered this morning. She just held that angle grinder under the shower.
Waiting for the broken blood vessels to start appearing because of the harsh cleansing regime.
Also, why the hell have a business page but post all your business on your personal page?
Complete dense moron!!
Edited to add pics.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Be surprised if this hasn’t already been mentioned but seriously.. ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 372245
just look at the state of her.

her big bloated dull face.
Heavy eyelids.
Distorted mouth full of botched filler.
Greasy hair.
Disgusting ridiculous headband.
Grubby, crumpled tshirt.

She looks bleeping hellish. What a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe how bloody insensitive she is. The whole point of having a separate page IS TO USE THE SEPARATE PAGE for her stupid fad product. Give it 6 months and she’ll have forgotten bout it. I reckon her followers gonna get really bored of her constant lumi tit soon. So annoyed how disgusting her behaviour is!

Reactions: 19
View attachment 371962View attachment 371968
his has pissed me if so much I don’t even have the words! She has no idea !
She’s bleeping nuts, state of her standing there smiling like the deranged knob she is! Get to duck Rebecca, it’s just any excuse to post a pic of yourself you selfish cow, don’t pretend you give a tit what others are going through.

Running a skincare business? Just look at the disgusting state of that ridiculous headband! It's filthy. Have you never heard of hygiene beggy? One of the first rules of any skincare business is to keep everything spotlessly clean.
I also don't think for a moment that she showered this morning. She just held that angle grinder under the shower.
Waiting for the broken blood vessels to start appearing because of the harsh cleansing regime.
Also, why the hell have a business page but post all your business on your personal page?
Complete dense moron!!
Edited to add pics.
She’s a dirty smug looking bastard. She can shove that lumi up her fat hole, I can’t believe she’s actually using lockdown as a selling point to con people into investing in that overpriced shite! She really has no shame! Rebecca, seriously love you need to reassess your life you are a bleeping embarrassment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi everywun hope you’re all okeh.
Don’t worry about lockdown and homeschool, just keep smiling and invest in your skin. You can actually cure covid with the lumeh...honestly, it just scrubs it away. You’re worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just saw this post on FB and made me think of Beggy. Stick your toxic positivity up where the sun don't shine!
There is also a reality good article about it in Cosmopolitan this month, not a magazine I would normally buy but I have the Readly app.

Edited to add; I'll happily screen shot the article but if you're reading tattle on your phone it might be hard to read.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lollllll you’ve said it all.
only Rebecca could use last nights news as an attempt tomake money. Disguised as ‘now is more important than ever to pamper yourself’
Errr not realleh hunneh now is the time to survive!?
she cannot read the room can she. She’s got no concept of real life whatsoever.
now more than ever does she really think parents will have time to sit there vibrating their face with kids home 24/7?!?
deluded and insensitive as ever
Guess Cuba will have to wait hun xo

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There is also a reality good article about it in Cosmopolitan this month, not a magazine I would normally buy but I have the Readly app.

Edited to add; I'll happily screen shot the article but if you're reading tattle on your phone it might be hard to read.
Did Beggys top influencing get you?

I hope you used her super lovely little Readly discount code.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did Beggys top influencing get you?

I hope you used her super lovely little Readly discount code.
Nope, I already had Readly when the influencers jumped on the band wagon.

I genuinely love it and read loads of different magazines. There are tons on there, if you have a tablet it really is worth it... My favourite part of going to the doctors was flicking through magazines.. I can do that all the time now. Becky really didn't show how good it is- unsurprisingly!

Also they always have a couple of free months sign up if anyone wants a look!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.