Rebecca Lamb #59 it’s 2021, MLM Hun, does anyone see a chicken run?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
Thanks to @Primrose2 for the title, it was shortened to fit but the original was:
New thread title suggestion: twenty-twenty-wunn, MLM hun, did someone say chicken run?
Whoop my first title 💃🏼 soo soo happeh, I’m going to treat myself to some me-time in the shower, vibrate my face and then write down three things I’m grateful for #businessbossbabe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Whoop my first title 💃🏼 soo soo happeh, I’m going to treat myself to some me-time in the shower, vibrate my face and then write down three things I’m grateful for #businessbossbabe
Are you suh suh content though ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely selling the lumi (avon, forever living etc) is something you do alongside a job, not as your main job.
In her latest video she referred to it as a side hustle but for that to be the case you have to actually have a main “hustle”. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 28
B0D91CBE-0620-48E8-A533-7BF777E8A985.png
59D73F9D-79D3-47A2-B2FD-64B1BB429BDA.png

his has pissed me if so much I don’t even have the words! She has no idea !

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh duck right off.
why the duck is she pretending she’s devastated?
for Some unfair reason her income won’t be affected. Millions are losing jobs left right and center. Just two days ago she’s preaching how content she is how money can buy theThings that make you happy. She’s a joke honestly. Is she really gonna act surprised?? If you kept up with news rebecca you’d have seen this coming a mile offf like the rest of us.
sorry butshe’s infuriated me lol

Reactions: 26
Shut up Rebecca. Lockdown will have no effect on you... you don't see family and freinds or go anywhere anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We’ve just been put into another national lockdown and here’s greedy fecking rebeggar banging on about her so called business trying to scam people out of their money when so many are going to be loosing their jobs.
duck OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
1EA36487-3E48-4C76-9938-C0F0CCE7ECDD.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I reckon she’s pissed a lot of people off tonight with her insensitivity. I really hope her whole ‘career’ goes down the pan very soon during this lockdown for the ‘all a load of tit’ virus. She knows losing channel mum will have her in tit anyway. I’m enjoying seeing all the negativity and thumbs down on her sorry excuses for vlogs. Sorry but I just cannot stand her.

Reactions: 24
We’ve just been put into another national lockdown and here’s greedy fecking rebeggar banging on about her so called business trying to scam people out of their money when so many are going to be loosing their jobs.
duck OFF!!!!!!!!!!! View attachment 372171
Well Beggy we know you read here. Some of us don't have time during lock down to arse around with face virbrators, because we have to carry on going to work, in my case looking after patients. So while you're sending your fake hugs and then trying to flog your garbage in the same post, just remember, while you said you want your life back, there's roughly 75000 people in the UK who will never get their life back and hundreds of thousands who may have life long or long lasting complications. You want your life back so you can go on holiday, shame on you, you're a thoughtless, callous con artist, who is incapable of caring about anyone other than yourself. 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The girl has NO shame, national lockdown announced and she uses it as a chance to flog a lumi or two so people can have some self care, no love I’ll be going to work still tomorrow as a key worker, you know an actual job. Thousands of your followers may now lose their job with a further lockdown you insensitive little twit, read the room a bit, leave the lumi tit at least until tomorrow you moron

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I can not believe she has just taken the opportunity to sell her face vibrator! People do NOT need that right now they need to know they can pay bills and feed their children ffs!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I guess we can now look forward to even more walks in the countryside, out everyday again when she wouldn’t normally bother

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well Beggy we know you read here. Some of us don't have time during lock down to arse around with face virbrators, because we have to carry on going to work, in my case looking after patients. So while you're sending your fake hugs and then trying to flog your garbage in the same post, just remember, while you said you want your life back, there's roughly 75000 people in the UK who will never get their life back and hundreds of thousands who may have life long or long lasting complications. You want your life back so you can go on holiday, shame on you, you're a thoughtless, callous con artist, who is incapable of caring about anyone other than yourself. 😠
No bloody idea. Can’t believe she thought it was safe now to book a holiday 🙄

Reactions: 9
She's got a bleeping business page now so why is she flogging that tit lumi on her instagram every single day!! Isnt that what your business page is for! Or is it because your 60 thoudand followers haven't flocked to her new page 🤔

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.