Rebecca Lamb #59 it’s 2021, MLM Hun, does anyone see a chicken run?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely in summer she can’t post photos/videos in the garden and not mentioned the chickens...

Reactions: 13
The reactions where she looks like she's just burst out laughing are fake as duck! You have to select the question box answer, tap to share it, then take the photo for the backdrop. I share Q&A stuff all the time You're over it by then.
Yeah I was thinking that, who’s even buying that they are genuine reactions at all. Don’t even understand why you’d put yourself out by doing reactions, just post them like everyone else does and save the nightmares of her grey fod gurning in place of a reaction. She’s made more effort for these than she has any of her proper content

Reactions: 10
Yeah I was thinking that, who’s even buying that they are genuine reactions at all. Don’t even understand why you’d put yourself out by doing reactions, just post them like everyone else does and save the nightmares of her grey fod gurning in place of a reaction. She’s made more effort for these than she has any of her proper content
It's all just an excuse to post 14 pictures of her face

I wonder if the rspca do welfare checks? The fact she is being so shady and guarded about them chickens makes me think something isn't right

Reactions: 13
I just watched a Q&A from 2 years ago where she addresses the more babies question. It’s excruciating! She’s obviously gutted and angry that Steve doesn’t want anymore, has asked him to get the snip, then starts going on about that she might meet someone else and have a kid with them. Then backtracks and says of course she wouldn’t. It’s an understandable conflict in a relationship but I certainly wouldn’t share it the way she has. Absolutely no class.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I just watched a Q&A from 2 years ago where she addresses the more babies question. It’s excruciating! She’s obviously gutted and angry that Steve doesn’t want anymore, has asked him to get the snip, then starts going on about that she might meet someone else and have a kid with them. Then backtracks and says of course she wouldn’t. It’s an understandable conflict in a relationship but I certainly wouldn’t share it the way she has. Absolutely no class.
Wow that's low even for her. Thinking about it she always used to throw digs at him about running off. She probably picks on his insecurity she's a foul beast

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be surprised if she did go off with someone else. Sorry to say this, I don't believe it's because she genuinely wants a 3rd child, because she has no time or interest for her boys, another baby is for attention/content and another meal ticket

Reactions: 9
Her reactions to those filthy stories last night... let’s be honest we know over half of the lads in keighley have shagged you before Steve got there.. and poor old Steve knows it too unfortunately!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I clearly spent too long reading this thread before bed last night, I had a bloody dream that Rebecca invited me to a funeral for her chickens!!!

She walked into the woods to find a lake and pushed their coop (box) out onto the lake and put a little chicken statue on the floor where she was stood. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I clearly spent too long reading this thread before bed last night, I had a bloody dream that Rebecca invited me to a funeral for her chickens!!!

She walked into the woods to find a lake and pushed their coop (box) out onto the lake and put a little chicken statue on the floor where she was stood. 🤣
That’s hilarious 😂

Reactions: 2
Just wanted to say that last week we moved house and had to take my daughters old cabin bed down and her new bed won't be delivered for another 2 weeks. That's 3 weeks of her sleeping on a mattress on the floor. I genuinely feel terrible for her and so guilty, iv said she can sleep in our bed and me or her dad will sleep on it but she's loving the novelty at the moment. I just don't see how any decent mother would be happy at this, having now experienced it myself I could not do this long term and be happy with this no bed situation. What on earth is wrong with rebecca!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just wanted to say that last week we moved house and had to take my daughters old cabin bed down and her new bed won't be delivered for another 2 weeks. That's 3 weeks of her sleeping on a mattress on the floor. I genuinely feel terrible for her and so guilty, iv said she can sleep in our bed and me or her dad will sleep on it but she's loving the novelty at the moment. I just don't see how any decent mother would be happy at this, having now experienced it myself I could not do this long term and be happy with this no bed situation. What on earth is wrong with rebecca!!!
she’s not a decent mother. She’s not even a decent person.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.